**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can I get a pity reward?

Hey Kabam. I was looking forward to the infinity crystal dynamic and in hopes of getting the title. I spent the whole weekend, so much time grinding, and I even missed some important things (outside of the game). All this grinding resulted in a fail and all my time spent grinding went to waste. So I thought, it would be a great idea if I could get a personal request? But, what could I ever ask for that won't be unfair for others and that won't be game changing? I can't ask for a 6* and much less for a 7*! Now that would be unfair for others. So what can I ask for? I know! You guys have sent out free 2* to us player a few times, and that hasn't really changed anyone's account for the better; it was just another champ to the roster. Especially for Paragon players, a 2* won't affect them at all. So with this knowledge I came to a conclusion! If I could ever ask you for something, how about it be a 2* and 1* Rogue? Just a pity reward for failing your infinity crystal challenge. Could you make and gift me a 1* Rogue and a 2* Rogue? I have Rogue in every other rarity, and if you can't tell, she's my all time favorite hero. So a 2* and 1* Rogue will definitely not make my account have an advantage compared to other accounts, but personal wise, having Rogue in every rarity will make me so satisfied. So I come here humbly asking if you can gift me a pity reward, a 2* and 1* Rogue. (Maybe even a title that says "unaccomplished but successful: This summoner failed to open the crystal correctly, but instead found love") lol

If you say yes, I would appreciate it with all my heart and soul. :)

Comments

• Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Good luck, but Kabam can't do that for you. :(
  • Options
    ThePapayaIsHotThePapayaIsHot Posts: 41

They can if they want to. I've seen many other games to stuff and teasers like that. I don't see why Kabam can't do something like that either?
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    A 1* Rogue doesn’t actually exist in the game code. Someone would have to take some time off doing their actual job to make one and give it to you which I’m sure you can understand is not feasible.

A 2* Rogue sure
  • Options

A 1* Rogue doesn’t actually exist in the game code. Someone would have to take some time off doing their actual job to make one and give it to you which I’m sure you can understand is not feasible.

A 2* Rogue sure

Yeah I know a 1* Rogue isn't in the game. And I know they'd have to make her, but from what I was thinking. They can just make her really easily by not giving her anything. Like for a 1* Rogue, she doesn't need to have any abilities or anything of that matter. Just a body to rank up. That was they don't have to spend too much time and I can have a 1* Rogue. Cause in the end like I said, I'm not gonna use her, it's just for a personal satisfaction to have her in all rarities.
  • Options
    DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Posts: 86
    Hoping you get it lol
  • Options

Hoping you get it lol

Thank you dude! You are so nice!🙂
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

They can if they want to. I've seen many other games to stuff and teasers like that. I don't see why Kabam can't do something like that either?
    i don't think they can actually influence what champion you get. i hope you pull her though, and if there is a one-star i'm definitely rooting for you! rogue is better than a lot of people think
  • Options

i don't think they can actually influence what champion you get. i hope you pull her though, and if there is a one-star i'm definitely rooting for you! rogue is better than a lot of people think
    Oh yes, they can't influence what champs I get through crystal means, but they have given out free 2* and 3* through mail. That's what I mean by giving me a 2* and 1* Rogue, through mail. Which I hope happens :(

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the best wishes! I really hope it happens! :3