**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

2 Experienced Players LF Active Alliance: 13.4k and 12.4 Prestige

Two players who know the game and are very active are looking for alliance to join and earn good reseda to advance our roosters even more.

Two adult players who’ve been playing for years and will be for a while. Willing to join discord or line groups. As active as life lets us be but skilled beyond most

Comments

• Options
    Kellmonger8Kellmonger8 Posts: 19
    Friend request sent in game. Add me and let's talk!
  • Options
    S21WS21W Posts: 10
    Friend request sent. Hit me up on Line S21W
    Here’s our alliance info. We got room for 3 right now

• Options
    S21WS21W Posts: 10
    Sorry wrong one. Line ID is s21wmcoc
  • Options
    McocmrbMcocmrb Posts: 45
    I think we have the perfect fit for you, G1, map 6 AQ and 1-10% in bg’s. Contact me on line to chat.

Line ID - MCOCMRB
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    edited April 2023
    I have a perfect alliance for you. Contact me at kingsagethe1st on Line. Let’s talk.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Add me on line at Riptide66
    We are top of gold 2, pushing into G1 and plat
  • Options
    AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292

Come join us if you like
  • Options
    ShawnShazimShawnShazim Posts: 28
    Map 66655, G2 and Groupme for Comms.

• Options
    anax70anax70 Posts: 8
    If you haven't found an alliance yet add me in line to talk, anaxagoras70 is my line id, my alliance is gold 2 , we open 3 bgs in AW during season, maps 6x5, we push for gold 1 this season, if interested add me please
  • Options
    MrNatureMrNature Posts: 5

@MrNature gotta ask...

Have you even come back to this post to read over the several responses you've had here? You left no LINE ID for communication. I friended you in game amd you never accepted the request. I friend joeybag in game, he accepted, and then hasn't responded to any of my messages. Neither of you are currently in an alliance which is evident by looking up both user names in game. Are you two serious about joining an alliance? Because the "make a post and then ignore everyone" method doesn't seem to be working. Or maybe it is and that's your way of operating. But in my opinion you and your friend has already raised a ton of red flags and I would venture to say that people would be foolish to take either of you in.

Hard pass for my alliance on both of you.

We found an alliance and were in talks with them. Apologizes for not responding to all inquiries we had over 14 invites. I understand your frustration though we are in the middle of a war season.
  • Options
    Dev123Dev123 Posts: 35
    Hey. If y’all haven’t found a home yet add me dev6979 on line
  • Options
    CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 167
    LF2 |AQ Map5 master mods | opt 1BG AW (S1) | TB-1.5mil 11k PI min | line used.
    Relaxed ally where RL comes first; play whatever content you want just need to show up for AQ.
    ID: Courtbear