Options

Sinister Vault - Random or 1 per path?

FrydayFryday Posts: 710 ★★★
Sorry so if I'm a bit slow on this SQ, but very confused.

So many Vault / Zone 2 keys we meant to have?

I.e. Are we meant to:-

Get a Vault with every path
or
Vault appear randomly
or
Vault only on certain paths

I have done 2 path Havok and Gambit. Havok gave me a Vault, but Gambit did not, is that correct?

So done 2 paths and only got 1 key to Zone 2

Comments

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    I went through the havok path on my first attempt, got the safe and opened it. Now I have the option to go to zone 2 for my second attempt but what chest has what? Like I'm proper bamboozled. I'm guessing the 6* gem crystal is in zone 4 somewhere and we have to find a path with the safe in zone 2. But where is it lol?
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★

I went through the havok path on my first attempt, got the safe and opened it. Now I have the option to go to zone 2 for my second attempt but what chest has what? Like I'm proper bamboozled. I'm guessing the 6* gem crystal is in zone 3 somewhere and we have to find a path with the safe in zone 2. But where is it lol?

Zoom them , you'll see

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    TheSaith said:

I went through the havok path on my first attempt, got the safe and opened it. Now I have the option to go to zone 2 for my second attempt but what chest has what? Like I'm proper bamboozled. I'm guessing the 6* gem crystal is in zone 3 somewhere and we have to find a path with the safe in zone 2. But where is it lol?

Zoom them , you'll see

Damn, didn't even notice that. Thanks my dude.