Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Map 8, Path 6, Section 1

So I'm not sure if this was a bug fix or it's bugged now, there's nothing about it in the release notes. I've taken path 6 since map8 was created and finally decided king groot was the best counter. Once you would throw an special on the defender the malice fury's would drop off a lot faster than normal and cause you to regen. Your regen phase would be a lot higher than normal and your malice phase would regen as well. Other attackers would regen as well having previously used CGR and alliance mate that used Fury. I never knew what node buff this was causing it. Now it is working like every other fight, the malice furies drop only when applying an armor break and the regen is about 1/2 what it used to be.

So the question is was this a bug fix or is it currently bugged?

Comments

• Options
    18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    Oh, in case not everyone is using the same numbered maps, path 6 is: Turtling; Armored Assault; Mystic Conditioning starting with Doc Oct.