**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Any ETA on SQ compensation?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,770 ★★★★★
Title says it. The Quest was bugged, idk what is the state of it right now. To me, all issues have been solved, but others still can have those. I am maybe blind, but the communication regarding this feels scattered and chaotic.

Is there any timeline on fixes and compensation? Some communication would be nice here (unless I overlooked it, in which case I apologise)

DISCLAIMER: By "compensation" I mean just and only the items that I earned and didn't get, in my case 2500 6* shards. I do not demand a single shard more than what I should have received. This is a compensation in the original meaning: to get resources that I lost/didn't receive due to mistake on Kabam's side. Nothing less, nothing more. Just what's mine.

Comments

• Options
    AskelladAskellad Posts: 6
    Same, i wasted two keys going into havok path still no vault, now theres no chest showing and i dont wanna waste a key for a vault that aint there
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Same. Same. Day 3 no safe. No communication. Seems communication from Kabam getting worse not better. This screw up is bad.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,522 ★★★★★
    Same. Just sitting and collecting keys until it’s fixed and I have the safe. No point doing other paths until we know if we’re supposed to be exploring and how it’s being marked.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 515 ★★★
    This is what i got from support team. So at least i know it’s coming.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    You won’t get responses until Tuesday now, as it’s Good Friday and Easter Weekend/Monday. Long weekend off.