**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Alliance Mechanism: Warnings!

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
Before having to kick members they will have to get 3 warnings before the officers/leader will be able to kick them.
In the alliance tab in each of your alliance's member will be a button that will allow you to give the player a warning message as well as a reason attached to why he got it.
And once he gets 3 warnings the option to kick him will be available to use.
You can even send him 3 warnings at the same time just to kick him if you want to kick him the regular way.
If this Discussion reachs either 500 agree or 500 disagree please close it, if this suggestion isn't fit to the game please explain to me why and close this Disscussion.
Thank you and have a great day!

Comments

• Options
    p.s And if you want you can added some options that can regualry cause members to get kicked instead of having to type it on your own
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    This suggestion is an effort to solve the issues of players sometime not understanding why they were kicked from their alliance and a way to force officers and leaders to explain why to them instead of using other chats outside the game
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    No. Sometimes an immediate kick is absolutely necessary and justified.

I've seen a couple of similar posts like this from you. My 2 cents:

You could ask them why they kicked you. But I think you're crying over spilt milk.

Rather than suggest the game change things, in this case I think you should be more thorough in your search for your next home. Have a chat with the recruiting officer before jouning the alliance. Put all your questions and doubts to them. Have them be clear on what their expectations and rules are.

And if you don't agree.. keep searching. There will be an alli that fits you perfectly out there. You just got to look for it.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    are you seriously talking about adding a human resources department to every alliance?

And to be clear, one of the top five reasons I do kick people is because they either can’t or won’t communicate.