**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto play Realm Of Legends Beyond Hope

Just trying to get some input. What has been your most successful team of champions to go the absolute farthest on Realm Of Legends Beyond Hope, starting with Winter Soldier…. I would just like to see what others are doing. Not the best team to manually run it, but to auto play from the beginning. And how far have you made it consistently with said team ?

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    I run this team with suicides.

R3 sig 20 Diablo, Loki R1, Doctor Octopus R1, Mangog R3 & Dragon Man R3.

80% of the time they will make it to Storm, and occasionally can get to black bolt or Hulk.

• Options
    GreenRaptor413GreenRaptor413 Posts: 66
    edited April 2023
    R4 sig 200 Herc
    R4 sig 60 Apoc
    R3 sig 80 Doom
    R3 Torch
    R4 Juggernaut/any other tanky champs r3+
    I usually get to about storm/switch
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I'd also assume that a r4 duped Sassy would be great with synergies, but I run the diablo team mooseripronic stated above.
  • Options
    VeryViciousVeryVicious Posts: 30
    R4 KG sig 200, r5 5 star KG sig 200, sassy, Manthing, crossbones. I do not run suicides. This team can almost always finish it. Best if you have inequity mastery to better ensure completion. KG is the King for a reason.
  • Options
    MrOmegaBeastMrOmegaBeast Posts: 34
    Mine is R4 sig 200 Sasquatch as the main champ to take down everyone up to Wolverine, seeing as he basically can't die with all the constant healing. Storm can sometimes get him pretty low if she gets a big SP2 off. Other champs are Ibom, Doom, KG, and Apoc as some tanky & high-damage dealing champs.

This kind of team only works without recoil mastery tree though.