Options

Cap Marvel, or Omega Sentinel for first r5 4 star

Cap Marvel is already ready, but Omega Sentinel needs 2 more tier 4 Tech. Which one?

Comments

• Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Is this Cap Marvel Movie and is she awakened?
  • Options
    xTURKISHxxTURKISHx Posts: 70
    And do you have nick fury? AND i assume you are in act 3 or 4.... 4*captain marvel movie and nick fury carried me all the way to act 6.1..but she does need awakened and nf really helps
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 237 ★★

Is this Cap Marvel Movie and is she awakened?

Nope.
  • Options
    xTURKISHx said:

And do you have nick fury? AND i assume you are in act 3 or 4.... 4*captain marvel movie and nick fury carried me all the way to act 6.1..but she does need awakened and nf really helps

I just got past act 4, I don’t have Nick Fury but I would like to get him.
  • Options
    hhh1234567hhh1234567 Posts: 20
    Captain Marvel Movie can easily defeat opponent after 25 charges if you are good at parry and intercept, while omega sentinel is more suitable for medium and long fights. I will prefer rank up Cap Marvel and rank her to high sig. if U have some good Tech champs already. However, if U have enough patience it’s better to wait for other better Cosmic and Tech champs
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,515 ★★★★
    If it's Cap Marvel Movie (the one in the suit with the hair loose) then she's probably still worth prioritising, but as others have said, greatly benefits from Awakening (for the Indestructibility) and Nick Fury (for the Fury synergy).

HOWEVER - if it's just regular Captain Marvel (the one with the helmet) then she's absolutely not worth prioritising. She can do some good damage if she's awakened and you don't use any specials (awakened ability increases damage based on stored power + gains power from blocking) but she's incredibly out of date and definitely not someone to focus on moving forward.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 751 ★★★
    I.wouldnt r5 either. Unless you have a rank up gem. Save the material for a 6 star.
  • Options
    I CHOSED BOTH LOL