Options

Side quest path 4

Anyone else having an issue moving on path 4 after acquiring the key? I unlocked the safe and have the key but not able to move on the path.

Comments

• Options
    JJ3JJ3 Posts: 13
    Yes. I have too.
  • Options

• Options
    BlackOrange1BlackOrange1 Posts: 19
    Same here! Wasted 1 key :(
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any pointers/news on this?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,556 ★★★★★
    Zoom in and press where you think it is. It's obviously hidden by the other key.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I couldn’t find the safe I collected last week. I put in a support ticket but no safe= no key=no rewards….
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 512 ★★★
    I zoom in and keep pressing between the two key icons. It works 30% of the time

Kabam needs to sort this out
  • Options
    BlackOrange1BlackOrange1 Posts: 19

Zoom in and press where you think it is. It's obviously hidden by the other key.

Lol! Works this way. But lost 1 key! Hahaha :wink:
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    Can't believe after 3 years this issue still exists (I've quit the game a while ago and game back). I really wonder if they are aware of this or not.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    This happens very often with map design (whether it's character icons or keys or whatever) and KABAM does literally nothing about it. Learn to live with it unfortunately.....
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    edited April 2023

The Kabam quest team needs to create better spacing for the button happens a lot in different quest for way to long now

Seriously. It's been an issue in AQ for years. It's an absolute joke that they can't space things out more...and then we get c r a p (censored, what?) like this.