**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Refund issue

Made wrong purchase, Kabam agreed to pull items since I didn't use them, and issue refund through Google play. They said all good. Now the store is on lock and kabam asking me to pay amount of previous purchase they refunded to unlock. So though I never used item, Relic rank bundle, and kabam removed items, Kabam basically forcing me to pay the money again, with nothing to show for it, just to have the ability to purchase items.
Pretty frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Did you refund through Google play first before contacting Kabam?
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Google play asked me to contact kabam, game developer. The refund does show as processed through Google play, but kabam showing that amount as a negative balance in mcoc that I must pay again. This is even though the items were removed from inventory.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Yep. That's because you went to Google first. They processed the refund. Always go to Kabam first.
  • Options
    Okay. But I dud no business with Google as their website told me to reach out to Kabam. So I opened a ticket with kabam.and they processed the refund, which showed up on Google play, of course. I have a ticket that says refund iwill beprocessed from Kabam, so that is what makes the rest so frustrating..Kabam initiated the process.

• Options

• Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163
    Fubbie said:

Looks like they either have an automated system that flags refunds and creates a unit deficit, or someone just made a straight up error. Create a new ticket, and include the exchange you posted, or respond to the last communication.

Either way, pretty sure it’ll get sorted for you given that they agreed to the refund and removed the items. I get it’s frustrating to have the hiccup, but this seems like a straight forward reversible error by Kabam, which I’m pretty sure they’ll fix.
  • Options

Thank you for responding Lex