Sersi 8.2.5

MoneyclipMoneyclip Member Posts: 9
Can anyone explain me how Juggernaut works at 8.2.5 Sersi? I don’t have Tigra and I think she is much harder to fight than the actual boss.

Or do you have any other cheese options for her?

Comments

• DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Member Posts: 90
    rintrah, longshot
  • MoneyclipMoneyclip Member Posts: 9
    Thanks. Is there also any non mystic champ I could use?
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,094 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Moneyclip said:

Thanks. Is there also any non mystic champ I could use?

Unit Man is effective in the absence of a good mystic champ. He's superior class.

Kidding aside, that won't be a fun fight without a mystic that can control the buffs. Rintrah was great for me, but if you have to do it with a non-mystic, I think I'd be looking for someone with a reliable heal block that doesn't depend on landing hits that could glance. Maybe Warlock.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    tbh , any mystic will put some work for that fight if you have a few points in MD. i got a solo with doom and a close one wwith sigil witch
    Jack2634 said:

tbh , any mystic will put some work for that fight if you have a few points in MD. i got a solo with doom and a close one wwith sigil witch

Thank you so much for this input. I completely forgot about the mastery in this case! 😂
    Shame on me!
    edited April 2023

Thank you all for the quick responses
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Just did that fight with bwcv…pretty smooth solo
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 455 ★★★
    I'm surprised no one has recommended him yet, but Wiccan has been working well for me. If you get unlucky and crit before you can place a Neutralize, you'll have to wait out her Glancing buff, but after that it's smooth sailing if you can get into a good rotation. Easy solos.