**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.2.6 bugged

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
The path that starts with Sentry is bugged. I play with Nick Fury and when I dash back I lose my hp almost instantly without any reason. I read all the nodes. But for some reason I dash back and the hp is reducing till K. O. It starts with his first life. And it continues with his sedond life until he dies. What bug is this?

Comments

• Options
    NanosamaNanosama Posts: 56
    Must come from the “Haunted” node.
    Every time the defender dashes back, you get a falter. Every damage done during falter is sent back to the attacker. So when you inflict bleeds with Nick, every time the defender dashes back the bleed damage is sent back to you. And when you have enough tactical to not miss during the falter, all the damage you do with normal and SP hits is also sent back to you.
  • Options
    Nanosama said:

Every time the defender dashes back, you get a falter. Every damage done during falter is sent back to the attacker. So when you inflict bleeds with Nick, every time the defender dashes back the bleed damage is sent back to you. And when you have enough tactical to not miss during the falter, all the damage you do with normal and SP hits is also sent back to you.

OK so no dot against him right?
  • Options
    Yup
  • Options
    Nanosama said:

Though I don't remember something about damage during falter.
  • Options
    Don’t know which language you’re playing in, but in the French version it’s in the last sentence describing the node.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

The path that starts with Sentry is bugged. I play with Nick Fury and when I dash back I lose my hp almost instantly without any reason. I read all the nodes. But for some reason I dash back and the hp is reducing till K. O. It starts with his first life. And it continues with his sedond life until he dies. What bug is this?

you probably inflicted sentry with the internal bleed which is a passive and cannot be purified by the defender when dashing back, so with the Haunted node you take damage while you are faultered as the defender takes damage from internal bleed.
  • Options
    Nanosama said:

Don’t know which language you’re playing in, but in the French version it’s in the last sentence describing the node.

OK I got it thank you
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Yeah haunted reflects any damage while falter is active, you even when you're bypassing the miss with nick fury you'll take the damage back