**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Almost all my AQ champs are dead now because emergency maintenance. Lol I cant help but laugh at this point.
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    the "its just a game" is a really trolly statement...everyone knows its a game, does that make it okay that my time and money is wasted by bad service? its free to play but time is required at the bare minimum, if I am going to waste time..."just playing a game" I want my time to be spent playing a game that functions properly...and if it doesn't I want those responsible to respect my time and compensate me when its wasted.
  • Options
    Tangna na nyo nman maghapon na yan hays
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    lqybymr2ifci.jpg
  • Options
    Almost all my AQ champs are dead now because emergency maintenance. Lol I cant help but laugh at this point.
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Meh.. Just give us what you gave for 12.0 Apocalypse but replace the RDT with some units.. Like 1K or 2K units. And I'm good. Honestly AQ and EQ are my only concern. Have SL at 99, Taskmaster is trash sort of. So I won't get free units from the arena.. Big deal? However looking at the bigger picture, Kabam needs to find a way fix this once and for all. Its too annoying to be called a minor issue.

For those saying 30 mins AQ Timer?? Yeah that's already active.
    Free Pots and revives?? Meh..

Those of you threatening to quit the game.. Meh. We all know you gonna come right back. You can't help it. :D
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    how many more times will the game go down today...oh i know 1000 more times...
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    serious request in comp plan: Can we get some of those little blue vials to refresh some arena troops. I've got screwed several times with the .... hey looks like there was a network error.... YOU LOSE fights. 5 stars that can only be refreshed every 6-7 hours
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Clearly this is becoming
    UNACCEPTABLE
    No way the outages should be ongoing like this.
    The servers must run on
    STEAM

Is this a poem?

Read it as a poem if you so wish.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    i am not taking game seriously if they wont take their players serious
  • Options
    6547many6547many Posts: 22
    This is getting so old have been playing for over 2 yrs. Not sure if I even want to play with these constant issues. Seems like the game is down more that it's up.
  • Options
    5yh8fu6k8c07.jpeg

Hi Kabam,
    The collage above is a collection of dropped network I have experienced in just inside an hour window after your second outage today.

It’s rather difficult asking any rational thinking gamers to remain calm when our gaming experience is, well,
    not remotely pleasant.

I do hope you will find a viable solution in year 2018 or earlier to this persisting issue. In the mean time, Itnwill be greatly appreciated if you can at least provide your community an explanation why has this been a persisting issue after 12.0, and how may want to minimize this from occurring.

Anyway, kudos to your team regarding December’s challenge. It’s been fun and it sure is amusing KOing without even getting an opportunity hitting IcePhoenix! Keep it up!
  • Options
    Well said @Darkness275 ....
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    jdawggs316 wrote: »
    The point of this thread is actual currency.

Money back - whether it be a refund which is honored after submitting a ticket or if it's via in-game credit.

Again, I ask money back for what exactly? And the same amount for everyone in the game?
  • Options
    Yup and now almost whole day maintenance..and the moderators are keep ignoring us here they dont post polls to whats goong on so frustrating
  • Options
    Zero0978Zero0978 Posts: 21
    Dear Kabam,

If you can't keep your game running on what is clearly an overwhelmed server system, then it's time to eliminate game play timers. It's not fair to players to constrain their game play by placing timers on it while refusing to upgrade your server load capabilities. You wanted 1 million likes on Facebook, who wants to share and spread likes for an unreliable game platform? Is it really surprising that you couldn't accomplish this goal?

I was taught to under promise and over deliver in my business schooling, keeps customers extremely happy. You guys have chosen to go the complete opposite and over promise and under deliver. So I encourage you to take a note from the old school business practice while you figure out how to win back this overwhelming customer base that is tired of being misled and clearly not happy with your lack of ability to manage your system.
  • Options
    Zero0978Zero0978 Posts: 21
    Dear Kabam,

If you can't keep your game running on what is clearly an overwhelmed server system, then it's time to eliminate game play timers. It's not fair to players to constrain their game play by placing timers on it while refusing to upgrade your server load capabilities. You wanted 1 million likes on Facebook, who wants to share and spread likes for an unreliable game platform? Is it really surprising that you couldn't accomplish this goal?

I was taught to under promise and over deliver in my business schooling, keeps customers extremely happy. You guys have chosen to go the complete opposite and over promise and under deliver. So I encourage you to take a note from the old school business practice while you figure out how to win back this overwhelming customer base that is tired of being misled and clearly not happy with your lack of ability to manage your system.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    187 wrote: »
    Ah ok, understood. Within a certain period of time (if I recall correctly its 14 days) you are able to cancel all purchases through Apple for full refund.
    Just contact them. Kabam can't help you with that demand, since you don't buy directly from them.

do that and Kabam then bans your account. Same with Google. No discussing whether this is the correct thing to do to not, just making people aware before they do this

UPDATE not sure why its funny, good if you think so! But there are people on Reddit that have done this, thought they were quids in to only then lose their accounts that they had taken years to build. Not funny at all!
  • Options
    JadamurphyJadamurphy Posts: 12
    Kabam kabam dis is so not good we dont want them rewards that you just give us alitte an say hold dat we are not dogs ok we want good rewards for dis 5* gem or 5* future crystal dont come an give us a 1000 shard we dont want dat better compensation a 5*gem an a 4* gem with a 5* crystal you could give us dat
  • Options
    5C0T5C0T Posts: 28
    Even though the constantly re-appearing load message says to check MY connection (which I have, and everything is fine), this problem is causing losses in arena battles. Is there any resolution for these loading and re-loading troubles?
  • Options
    Even though the constantly re-appearing load message says to check MY connection (which I have, and everything is fine), this problem is causing losses in arena battles. Is there any resolution for these loading and re-loading troubles?
  • Options
  • Options
    I've been playing this game for a while now, and I really enjoy it. We can't say that this game is perfect, no game is. As we all are aware that there's been a sever failure these days and mostly on today. I hope y'all are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. As usual y'all reduce the AQ energy recharge time upto 30 mins but that's not the solution for all this. When server gets down while playing AQ, we loose 50% health which is some pain in the ass. Specially when playing map 5&6. I hope y'all come up with something that'll help everyone in this type of a situation.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    I've been playing this game for a while now, and I really enjoy it. We can't say that this game is perfect, no game is. As we all are aware that there's been a sever failure these days and mostly on today. I hope y'all are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. As usual y'all reduce the AQ energy recharge time upto 30 mins but that's not the solution for all this. When server gets down while playing AQ, we loose 50% health which is some pain in the ass. Specially when playing map 5&6. I hope y'all come up with something that'll help everyone in this type of a situation.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    @Darkness275

+1 Well said
  • Options
    Famille84Famille84 Posts: 3
    What is going on, Kabam? the servers have been falling flat since last night. so we're going to miss Mission Day here because of support issues. solve that already !!

• Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    battleone wrote: »
    serious request in comp plan: Can we get some of those little blue vials to refresh some arena troops. I've got screwed several times with the .... hey looks like there was a network error.... YOU LOSE fights. 5 stars that can only be refreshed every 6-7 hours

refresh a 5* before the fight starts the game goes down...by time the game comes back up..I get a L for that fight, so I loose the units the points and gotta wait 7hrs for the champ to cool down...but I get nothing for the trouble.....yea that's ok......
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    the6th wrote: »
    ViciousJ wrote: »
    Don’t know man ..just ungrateful people that have spent money on this game and with only few issues like parry doesn’t work , dexterity doesn’t work, blocking doesn’t work , lag issues , frequent game crashing they decide to complain

You mentioned the fundamentals of the game there, yes that's few but when those things didnt work well then the game is busted! Parry not working? Block not working? You'll do nothing about that?

that comment went totally over your head. he was being sarcastic
This discussion has been closed.