OG Vision Issue

DocStrangeDocStrange Member Posts: 36
Hi everyone,

I normally take the Tech path in the first part of Map 5, which requires fighting OG Vision twice. Upon fighting him moments ago, something happened that's never happened before. He got Synthesis two times within 5 seconds. FIVE SECONDS. I couldn't even bait his special. He jumped to his Level 3 and almost wiped out my character.

Is there some sort of time limit on how often he gets his Synthesis, or is it all by chance? If it is by chance, then wouldn't it be fair to place some sort of time limit on him as far as how long until he can get Synthesis after already getting it? If any Mods are reading this, then I was hoping that you can look into the issue because I take the same path in the AQ every time and don't want this to happen again, as it is very unfair.

Comments

• AdzomaticAdzomatic Member Posts: 66
    Synthesis occur every 25sec or so, i've neven seen the issue you mentioned
  • DocStrangeDocStrange Member Posts: 36
    I've never seen it either until today.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It does seem to happen around every 25 seconds or so. His description says it happens periodically....whatever that means in seconds. I've never had it happen that fast either and that's my path too. Mines not r5 yet so he doesn't get heavy use but it wouldn't surprise me if he's capable of it.