Options

So far how many Elder Marks did you "waste" approximately?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 181 ★★
I was wondering in order to get an appropriate compensation how many EM it would be fair to receive?

Personally I think for me at least 1500-2000 EM were used for nothing, I'm curious to know how much should we get back :grey_question:

Comments

• Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 892 ★★★
    How about you stop complaining and just wait to see if they give us anything at all.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

How about you stop complaining and just wait to see if they give us anything at all.

Agreed
    The fact that they have been completely silent on the topic indicates that either they are working on the fix with full enthusiasm or are not working at all
    Personally I have spent over 1000 EM
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

0, because I have stopped playing BG until it's fixed

This. I’ve done 2 matches in the last 2 seasons.
  • Options
    V1ratV1rat Posts: 30
    Jeancrb said:

I was wondering in order to get an appropriate compensation how many EM it would be fair to receive?

Personally I think for me at least 1500-2000 EM were used for nothing, I'm curious to know how much should we get back :grey_question:

I have wasted around 400 (if I count the bugged matches alone)
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★
    Spent over 1k
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    V1rat said:

Jeancrb said:

I have wasted around 400 (if I count the bugged matches alone)
    Yeah I am talking about the bugged matches only
    I had over 2k
    Almost 1k spent on bugged matches with dropped inputs and auto selection
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,062 ★★★★★
    0, only use energy to play 3 matches every few days
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★
    1000+
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 642 ★★★
    Zero. Usually start a week or 2 after season starts but, after reading all the horrors of this season, decided to sit this one out.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I wasted about 5 games worth then decided to sit the season out. Can't say I care much about the game atm, especially after the hash they've made about the crystal compensation so far. Also the input controls being a mess for three, approaching four years, doesn't fill me with hope that the lag and performance issues will be fixed anytime soon.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 724 ★★★
    Oh so very many. I'm assuming the compensation is taking awhile because they wanna do case by case or something like that