Let's talk about the new Paragon Crystals!

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
Since today we are going to have the new Paragon Crystals with 4* to 7* Champions pool, I wanted to drop this post to see the Paragon Crystal openings of the Community.

I think a lot of people will have some doubts about opening them, I have a decent bunch of units waiting for something interesting, and those Crystals are quite interesting, but are those worth the Royal Gamble?

So for the people willing to see if it is, I would love to see your openings here!

Comments

• DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I probably give it a go myself. Have enough for 5 7* now and could possibly get more with this new crystal
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,410 ★★★★★
    I'll try a few. Not many though.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Does anyone know how much they'll cost?
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    QuikPik said:

Does anyone know how much they'll cost?

If I remember correctly, they didnt say the cost yet, I guess it will be 300, or I hope so
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,776 ★★★★★
    I don't think they are coming today. I think they are coming Wednesday.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,939 ★★★★★
    IIRC, they said that there'd be a crystal opening event. That will determine how many I open.
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

Do you know where they said the drop date for the paragon crystals? Because I’m also unsure if they come out today.

• JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Thought bout it, although they said it would come with the 7* so I guessed it could be today, we will see in 1h and half
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,776 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Do you know where they said the drop date for the paragon crystals? Because I’m also unsure if they come out today.

They only mentioned today for opening 7* star crystals. Titan crystals come on Wednesday so I assume so will the Paragon crystals.