**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bought paragon crystals don’t appear.

Soul2eaverSoul2eaver Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I lost 5 earlier due to the lag of everyone opening theirs at the same time, figured I just pulled champions I already had,
Just bought another paragon crystal, went to open it at the crystal roll screen, didn’t show the “crystal” animation, so I backed out, and I didn’t have one anymore, went to ally to see if it pulled it, and nothing, 200 credits for nothing
I’m sure I’m not the only one

EDIT: I have reset the game, still no crystal and I’m missing the 200 units for one

Comments

• Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

I lost 5 earlier due to the lag of everyone opening theirs at the same time, figured I just pulled champions I already had,
    Just bought another paragon crystal, went to open it at the crystal roll screen, didn’t show the “crystal” animation, so I backed out, and I didn’t have one anymore, went to ally to see if it pulled it, and nothing, 200 credits for nothing
    I’m sure I’m not the only one

EDIT: I have reset the game, still no crystal and I’m missing the 200 units for one

Happened sth similarly weird to me. I went and purchased 5 at once, but only got 4. 1000 units gone, but 4 crystals instead of 5...
  • Options
    FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    I had this happen as well. I spent the 200 units, it went to the crystal screen where you open a crystal, but it said I have zero crystals, which obviously is bugged...since you can not be at that screen with zero crystals. There was no noticeable lag at the time via symbol or otherwise. I backed out, restarted several times, and the units are gone, with no trace of a crystal. There were no new heroes, and the stash did not have iso expiring at the accordant time, so there was definitely no hero added to the account.
  • Options
    228228 Posts: 56
    Same for me. Opened 5, but only converted 4. Missing one…
  • Options
    n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Posts: 67
    Same for me, mine are missing as well, submitted ticket
  • Options
    n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Posts: 67
    @Kabam Miike please look at this
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

I had this happen as well. I spent the 200 units, it went to the crystal screen where you open a crystal, but it said I have zero crystals, which obviously is bugged...since you can not be at that screen with zero crystals. There was no noticeable lag at the time via symbol or otherwise. I backed out, restarted several times, and the units are gone, with no trace of a crystal. There were no new heroes, and the stash did not have iso expiring at the accordant time, so there was definitely no hero added to the account.

Same exact thing happened to me.