**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

FINALLY !!! After 5 years in the game...

Finally, I've become Thronebreaker !!! I took my time to not rush things because of my personnal engagements but here we are !!!
The Grandmaster fight is so much fun but also a lot of pain if you don't do it properly (I died 6000000 tmes before achieving the final 1% but hey it's how it should've been I think). Now I'll just have to wait another 5 years to become Paragon if the game still exists :D

Comments

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,182 ★★★★
    Skill issue
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 120
    Congrats!!! I'll be on my way to thronebreaker to, hopefully within 3 months.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    nice! good luck getting to paragon
  • Options
    PRIMUUSPRIMUUS Posts: 25
    BabyMiike said:

Skill issue

yeah lol, that also played a lot
  • Options
    Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    BabyMiike said:

Skill issue

I think I’ll always have somewhat of a skill issue. I’m old and busy and don’t do any other gaming. I’m fine with it. Congrats OP
  • Options
    ForevernarwhalsForevernarwhals Posts: 17
    Congrats OP! What I will say, is don't be afraid to push for Paragon it's not as difficult as you think!
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    5 years wasted if you ask me
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★

Congrats OP! What I will say, is don't be afraid to push for Paragon it's not as difficult as you think!

As some one who just made paragon recently, I personally found Kang a much easier fight then GM. Also act 7 was just all around much more fun then act 6 was.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Another Toilet Smasher! Congrats!
    I'll join you on the mantle one day...

C'mon Jax we all know you wanna smash that toilet with a sledge hammer all you gotta do is go for it and practice and get lots of units and revs
  • Options
    PRIMUUSPRIMUUS Posts: 25
    Ghost_Fan said:

5 years wasted if you ask me

Yeah yeah it must be that...