Options

Alternate Avengers Help

IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
I was wondering if anyone on here has done the EOP Alternate Avengers challenge without Scarlet Witch or Sigil Witch on their team. I don't have scarlet witch as a 5 or 6 star and don't spend money so I don't have Sigil Witch but would still like to complete the challenge.

I have:
Rank 3 CMM (currently unawakened but I'm willing to awaken her for this if needed)
Rank 3 Guardian (same boat as CMM, unawakened but less willing to awaken)
6 Star rogue, she-hulk, cap marvel, ms marvel, and kamala khan all at rank 1 but able to be ranked up if needed (I'm assuming none of those will be relevant except she hulk and maybe rogue)

I saw a post earlier about using CMM for the whole left side path and just blitzing thru it with immortality in 21 revives and was wondering if that's a viable option or if anyone else has experience doing the challenge without SW. Otherwise, it looks like I'm just waiting for RNG.

Comments

• Options
    IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109

I did my run with 5 and 6 star cmm and guardian taking the right lane. I DO NOT recommend this at all! Ikarus almost roadblocked me because whenever I would intercept he'd go unstoppable.

If I would try it again I would go cmm, guardian, and she hulk (for dragon man)

Thank you! Will take a look at that