**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spam Bots are gone -New problem for open spots in alliance….

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 809 ★★★★
We aren’t getting sub level 10 bots every 15 seconds joining the alliance … which is a nice break from the past few days. I couldn’t kick them fast enough.

However whatever fix was implemented has broken the ability for summoners to search relevant alliances. Our spots have been open longer than I have ever seen before (Gold 3 alliance). No one even trying to join.

So I go do an empty search as a test and all that is showing up is bronze level and below alliances. Can we get some updates on what exactly is going on with Alliance recruitment right now in game? It’s completely messed up.

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    i just added a comment to my other thread on the matter and i might have used the word "kabam" one to many times, the comment wasnt posted and it said "it needs to be approved before posting". censorship at its finest...
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

i just added a comment to my other thread on the matter and i might have used the word "kabam" one to many times, the comment wasnt posted and it said "it needs to be approved before posting". censorship at its finest...

Kabam really trying their best to save their image
    Btw I want them to make the techno version I experienced permanent
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    It's annoying as hell to have to constantly kick newb accounts. Never had this issue until recently. Needs to get fixed.