Shooting stars quest 3. Bug or bad description?

OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★

There are 2 different nodes at play here that both say they grant the defender power gain buffs. This is important terminology because buffs can be nullified. The first one isn't a buff though it is a passive. Only the one that triggers upon 7 buffs being nullified is an actual biff, so is this intended or just poorly worded.

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    I had absolutely no idea what those nodes were doing on that path. Old Man was gaining power crazy, Stryfe never did.
    But thats the way the design feels sometimes. Lots of little micro reactions adding up to something that does something that I don't understand and just power thru.
  • TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Member Posts: 75

I had absolutely no idea what those nodes were doing on that path. Old Man was gaining power crazy, Stryfe never did.

I think it's a Stryfe issue - when I fought him there, the nullify immunity never activated for me. He only got the big power gain from nullify countdown.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Member Posts: 374 ★★
    seems weird. for some reasons, I kept getting furies on my apoc when I fought against old man Logan. I never saw those furies again till I completed the whole thing.
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★

I think it's a Stryfe issue - when I fought him there, the nullify immunity never activated for me. He only got the big power gain from nullify countdown.
    Did you use a mutant champ for stryfe?
  • TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Member Posts: 75
    Yes, I used apocalypse. That shouldn't matter though, superiority only gives furies here, the immunity is for everyone.