**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any Joe Fixit lovers?

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
Really happy with the 7* Fixit.

Stupidly good in BGs too!

Hoping for the dupe someday!

Comments

• Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    It was a r5 Doom btw in GC.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Any tips on Fixit's best rotation and synergy teams? Just got the 7* and dupe, so I figure it's a sign to give him a try. Just getting back into playing after taking a few months off, so a good time to learn a new champ.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

Any tips on Fixit's best rotation and synergy teams? Just got the 7* and dupe, so I figure it's a sign to give him a try. Just getting back into playing after taking a few months off, so a good time to learn a new champ.

You can use heavies to build power fast and then use medium enders to get spades before throwing sp for max damage.
    Light enders for hearts incase you want to lifesteal when low on health.

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,144 ★★★★★
    One medium into block and dash back also builds spades. Then use sp1 for massive bleed. Bleeds are subject to rng but they add up quite well
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    He's insane! I'm running suicides and he can finish up fights with 100% health! Even after throwing multiple specials!
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 571 ★★★
    I was a huge fan of him in the long long ago. Before 5* and when 7* weren't even a thought. He was the only good poison immune that wasn't a cosmic back when AQ had a poison path filled with mystics. Got me a 6* not long ago who's definitely going to r3 unless I pull a 7*.
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Got him as my first 7 star, leveled up and he's quite sustainable and usable even unduped. I've added the Hulk relic, seems to give him a nice boost.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    How good is he undupped vs dupped?