Paragon crystals robbing ppl

TrencherTrencher Member Posts: 15
I bought the paragon crystal package and got 10 crystals, when I tried to open, the game crashed. When I reloaded the game I only had 3 crystals. Then I bought a single paragon crystal for 200 units, went to the open screen, and there was nothing there. Went I went back to the main menu, there were no paragon crystals in my inventory. I sent a ticket in to Kabam and was told they most likely opened off screen. But it didn’t come up in the alliance feed, and my score in the alliance rewards didn’t change. So I’m pretty sure I got ripped off and Kabam said “ too bad”.
I’ve seen other posts about this. Kabam needs to make good on this as I won’t be spending any more of my hard earned money on this game. They owe me 8 crystals…until then, the wallet is closed!

Comments

• Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Graves_3 said:

Submit a ticket.

Did you miss the part where the OP said ‘I sent a ticket’?
    Obviously he did 😂
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Submit a ticket.

Did you miss the part where the OP said ‘I sent a ticket’?
    i think he meant send a ticket in for the ticket :D
    see if kabam can pick up on each others mistakes
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Same thing happened with me i went to open 5 , then the game crashed and i was left with 1 , i submitted a ticket but haven’t received any reply in the past 24 hrs
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    A lot of times if the game crashes when you pop crystals, you do get whatever you got but it can be hard to tell if its 4* dupes.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

A lot of times if the game crashes when you pop crystals, you do get whatever you got but it can be hard to tell if its 4* dupes.

U can tell by the event points u got screwed...
  • 6335227863352278 Member Posts: 2
    ME TOO
  • TrencherTrencher Member Posts: 15
    Not putting in a ticket to complain about them not caring about my original ticket, lol.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,797 ★★★★★

Submit a ticket.

Lol @Colinwhitworth69 be like

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    i submitted a ticket and it was a copy and paste to what everyone has been showing. "the crystals gave champs on our end" but ya know i cant see them in alliance champ feed, and how am i supposed to check over 1000 champs to see if any actually got duped... no shards changed or iso from dupes either so im just really confused as to how disappearing crystals gave champs and event points... when clearly they did not...