**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

40 percent war revive for 1 loyalty point in loyalty store

is it intentional, i used two of them but they never got the item limit 0f 15 down to 13. looks like a glitch i managed to get 213 revive for 213 points for next two weeks.
Device ios

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Those revives don't count towards the limit, others do.
    Did u buy 213 thinking it was a glitch and take advantage or cause u thought u would die 213 times?...btw they expire in your inventory if u don't use them...
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Not exactly sure what good it will do to u...
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,203 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Not exactly sure what good it will do to u...

Attention
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★
    warTaropo said:

sometime its not about what good it will happen to you, i played this game when it was launched for about 4 years and hate how easy it is to progress in this game now. you get paragon level in a week and than get banned for 3 days but once you come back after 3days everything is at it is

Not sure how that makes you hate the game but you do you.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,416 ★★★★★
    warTaropo said:

sometime its not about what good it will happen to you, i played this game when it was launched for about 4 years and hate how easy it is to progress in this game now. you get paragon level in a week and than get banned for 3 days but once you come back after 3days everything is at it is

My full Support.
    Cheaters are still there with illegitimate game progression.

Effin reset the progression of modders.
    That is the only thing needed to counter them.