Details on bg store update?

Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 229
Ho giys any time line on bg store update? I have shards to use but wantcthe best value

Thanks

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Store will update on Wednesday when new season starts as per https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/336173/battlegrounds-season-8-addressing-latency-in-s7-major-medal-and-reward-updates#latest . I have saved my last season tokens to buy 7* shards. Need 2.5k 7* shards and have 20k tokens. Hopefully that's enough.
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Member Posts: 181 ★★
    Hawkt1 said:

Ho giys any time line on bg store update? I have shards to use but wantcthe best value

Thanks

Soon 🥶
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Ashacekar said:

Store will update on Wednesday when new season starts as per https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/336173/battlegrounds-season-8-addressing-latency-in-s7-major-medal-and-reward-updates#latest . I have saved my last season tokens to buy 7* shards. Need 2.5k 7* shards and have 20k tokens. Hopefully that's enough.

Record yourself so we can see the look on your face when you open the app wednesday to find the exact same rewards
    Duh, not like i m gonna cry and i would still look handsome.

But on another note, they did say that without store update the new rewards will lag behind and they will share news soon. And that soon should have been before Wednesday. Start of the season is the right time to update store. Doing it mid season will feel wrong as players would have spent tokens. If they want to do it after months, they shouldn't have mentioned it for the season updates. Store update is meant to be for this season start.

But anyways, i will save tokens, let them do it whenever they want.

• AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

Anly said:

Ashacekar said:

Record yourself so we can see the look on your face when you open the app wednesday to find the exact same rewards
    Duh, not like i m gonna cry and i would still look handsome.

But on another note, they did say that without store update the new rewards will lag behind and they will share news soon. And that soon should have been before Wednesday. Start of the season is the right time to update store. Doing it mid season will feel wrong as players would have spent tokens. If they want to do it after months, they shouldn't have mentioned it for the season updates. Store update is meant to be for this season start.

But anyways, i will save tokens, let them do it whenever they want.

I dont think doing it mid season would feel wrong im pretty sure they've done it before but i may be wrong if players know that they'll have information on the update soon those who want to save will save

I think the update could happen a happen anytime during the season but if not then on monday after the end of the seaosn
  • pathak_arppathak_arp Member Posts: 17
    Even I am holding onto my 50k trophy tokens waiting for some announcement or news regarding store update...hopefully we get some soon from kabam