**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Hey All,

We've just posted an important update in regards to the information we have just received on the Server Outages. Please take a look at the announcement here, and ask your questions here!

Comments

• HanzumHanzum Posts: 15
    edited December 2017
    Is there a timeframe for release?
  • You better give us free to play AQ to make up for this
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Well, you know it's a big deal when Ad0ra is posting. Looking forward to having everything back up and running and to the resolutions to everything this has snowballed into.
  • Ya, many people were planning on making a legends run with a rank 5 five star. Knowing the timeline for 5.4 is important for that
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    What exactly was the cause of this issue? Something game related, or faulty servers?
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    We will need a little more than 30 min refresh timing on AQ. Plus we’ve lots connection during in-fight game messing our play. Alot of wasted time as well today and last night making it harder to obtain our 100% progression and therefore losing rewards foe the whole team.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Prox wrote: »
    We need rank down tickets as compensation

They won't because nothing has changed Champion wise

They kinda nerfed Mordo. So i guess i could be appropiate.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    So actually not their fault....
    Males you feel sorry for them....
    If their business partners are required to fix inwonder watnit actually is???
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    can we please get a time frame on when we can expect 5.4 to be released?

doesn't have to be super accurate, but like a "should be later today, if not today then probably tomorrow" type of thing. just something to let us know that we shouldn't expect like a week long delay.

This really depends on a few things right now, and unfortunately that means that we cannot give any estimate at this time. Once we have this situation figured out, we'll be able to provide an estimate.

thanks. looking forward to the next update on this situation.
  • I started for legend run at 2:45pm est and around 3:10pm est game went down, so what are my options are now, its really not fair, I took time off for legend run and now I can not do anything about it.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    What changes did Mordo receive?
    DLegend wrote: »

• Sounds like a hack job.
  • 5C0T5C0T Posts: 28
    On the good side, thanks for letting us know where things stand. A little news is better than no news.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    What changes did Mordo receive?
    DLegend wrote: »

Fatigue and concussion now completely turn of his astral evade.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Parthyzan wrote: »

Actually this is not 100% true, just look the AW scoring. A lot of ppl ranked up useless champions becouse the defender rating&diversity. And now they simply changed, a lot of champion is going to be useless again.

that has nothing to do with champions changing.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    So this has pushed AQ start time back for the rest of the week...ie when we complete day 3 tomorrow, day 4 will start later than my alliance would normally start. How are we going to address this for a shorter window day 5?
  • Dr_Gonzo_IIIDr_Gonzo_III Posts: 24
    How is this affecting the 2* arena grind.. People have lost ALOT of time this week due to server outages..
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Can you guys fix stash because our item want expir
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    edited December 2017
    Are current arenas gonna be re-run again with all the lost time we have missed to put up points?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Actually that's a bad analogy ignore that lol
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Any eta you said it will be going on throughout the day in addition to all the issues that have been happening for the last 20 hrs.

Do you have any explanations for this do you have any compensation planned and do you know how to fix this then explan why this is happening and why it's still an ongoing issue.