**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• devsworlddevsworld Posts: 12
    Sud we start todays aq and wait untill the issue gets over???
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    I'll take the dollar crystal and will happily pay for it. Don't need nothing else maybe one rank down ticket so we can rank down that first 4* champ we had to rank up. That would be just. A rank down ticket and the ability to give you a dollar for the dollar crystal.
  • This is the worst it’s ever been. Need some good compensation for this. Buy some damn servers with the millions and millions of dollars you guys make from this game.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    With all the problems it would good to see as a act of good faith extension on the weekly buffs etc. maybe extend them another week. 30 minute timers and something for all the donations people have lost in aq, items spent due to lost health etc. @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Losing out on millions of points in the Star Lord arena for this. Hopefully we get some serious compensation. Its more than fair
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    hurricant wrote: »
    The post says youre trying to be transparent, but all your say is it's an issue with a partner. That doesn't explain anything at all.

Any specifics about what the issue is?

Sounds like internet problems or something similar they cannot control
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Well... Guess... Thanks for updating the community...

Look forward to the game running smoothly again though...

On a tech side... Server overheating? Blow em with a fan mate..
  • Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    What happens to our expiring items that we bought for act5.4 ?????

@Kabam Miike
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I'm fine with any outcome.. just want to see this game running at its peak again 😀
  • Right when aq is about to finish! We won't be able to complete now. Can we get some compensation please?!
  • It doesn't look good when you read the announcement and realize it took them 3 whole days to figure out what the issue was.
  • HanzumHanzum Posts: 15
    Save my items stash..... That is all
  • This is a really fun game and the community makes even more so. I’ve invested time and money on this product, like many others so as a paying customer, my satisfaction level is dropping quickly. Kabam is responsible for who they hire and while it stinks being in this situation, it’s ultimately Kabam’s fault. I know that sounds harsh but it’s the way it works. I have longtime veteran teammates quitting the game now because of the numerous issues today, this month, this year. Redundancy servers should prevent these kinds of issues, one would think. Please, for your customers, make the madness stop. - Concerned and Still Loyal...for now.
  • LaurSTNLaurSTN Posts: 4
    At least can you tell us how long is taking this emergency mainenance?
  • So what is the cause of the stability issues? Just curious.
  • Sumo33Sumo33 Posts: 12
    I'm usually not one to request compensation but I this this may be a good time to give something back to the loyal players. I have played every day for over a year never any problems like this. I really just want to enjoy my game but been very difficult the last few days
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    I don’t want over the top compensation... all I want is all my items that are expiring (20 refills I brought for 5.4 and a stack of revives) to be extended until 5.4 is release... even if that is a month I wanted my items to not expire
    @Kabam Miike
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Show us 5.4 bosses

there's a chance you wont be able to see them until you'e entered the fight. you might see all "?"'s in the level select screen.
  • resmen oyundan soğuttunuz biran önce düzeltilmeli artık.
  • Sc0ut1382Sc0ut1382 Posts: 36
    So coincidental that the servers just took a dump the day 5.4 cape out now our aq is messed up as well as our arena