**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R4?

monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
Guys, please give me your opinion on taking to R4 Spot or Moleman. I love both, but would you rank up? I don't have science or skill champs at R4, so I need either one.

Who to R4? 26 votes

Sig 40 Spot
80%
KyunayAnthinhoLuke9523Calwooddaddycaptain_rogersRenaxqqBen_15455JragonMaster170JenskeDThePredator1001FuriousImpalerLBN1Pat_McGloin_1GeneralMerceLucashawkSlayinAlivebigger_daddyKINGBDKnightOfTheRealmReedRichards423 21 votes
Unawakened MoleMan
19%
IamnikeWine_LoverReignkingTW[Deleted User]HSS75 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Unawakened MoleMan
    It's your choice in the end, and you can rank up the other one at a different time. Just rank up someone you feel is fun to play for you
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Unawakened MoleMan
    monomugg said:

Guys, please give me your opinion on taking to R4 Spot or Moleman. I love both, but would you rank up? I don't have science or skill champs at R4, so I need either one.

Spot definitely has the most amount of hype at the moment, but Mole Man's gonna get your through more content and be more reliable.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

monomugg said:

Spot definitely has the most amount of hype at the moment, but Mole Man's gonna get your through more content and be more reliable.
    Both are good, but I feel like it depends on your focus. Battlegrounds easily goes to portal man on both offense and defense. Story content is more debatable (and scenario dependent) but both rip through stuff well. Both are equally as reliable imo
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★

monomugg said:

I agree with you on MoleMan. He was my mvp against 8.2 boss for all my runs. Such a beast