**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• If you want to make it a year longer Kabam than you have to do something so we can play this game whitout anny delay. This is not nice, no fun! Give us a big bonus so we want to play this game a year longer and get it done!
  • Sc0ut1382Sc0ut1382 Posts: 36
    Lol as for the compensation I can see maybe like 3 level 1 revives and 3 energy refills when in reality this has been a week long thing and will continue longer than that because 5.4 won’t be realeased fair compensation would be a 5 star crystal
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Monk1 wrote: »
    I don’t want over the top compensation... all I want is all my items that are expiring (20 refills I brought for 5.4 and a stack of revives) to be extended until 5.4 is release... even if that is a month I wanted my items to not expire
    @Kabam Miike

I bought the exact same offers. I don’t want them expiring
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Sc0ut1382 wrote: »
    So coincidental that the servers just took a dump the day 5.4 cape out now our aq is messed up as well as our arena

Honestly its been like this for the past 3 days..
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Thanks Adora for properly letting us know and not leaving us in the dark. Thank you.
  • Kabam, seems like to me u need to invest in some bigger and better servers that will handle the amount of people playing... that would help us out a lot and u wouldn't have to hear any complaints about server issues... just something to think about
  • My account has not been able to log in to even claim the calendar rewards that you can’t miss a day
    @SarcasticTaurus exactly 3 days and they wait till the release day of 5.4 to do anything lol unrea
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    This is getting beyond a joke now. I have been grinding for star lord both arenas and now I will have the dupe taken away from me by your issues! Compensation is not going to make up from missing out on duping my star lord!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    wrote: »

This list touches on a lot of points our team is also discussing, thank you for the comprehensive comments. There was another great list in the thread as well that summarized a bunch of things, that also covers off stuff already on our radar for discussion.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    PLEASE KEEP THE GAME DOWN UNTIL YOU FIX THE ISSUES. ITEM EVENT IS UP AND ALL IT DOES IS MAKE US WASTE ITEMS.

ARENA WERE LOSING OUR STREAKS!!

AQ TIMERS ARE NOT REDUCED AND EVERYTIME WE TRY TO FIGHT A DISCONNECTION HAPPENS THEN WE LOSE HALF OUR HEALTH.

PEOPLE ARE LOSING AW BECAUSE THE GAME IS DOWN ONCE A HOUR

• GWCJRGWCJR Posts: 2
    Been playing from day one never seen anything like this.
    Hundreds of $,spent. Smh
  • Can we have an extra week of the anniversary golf/battlechip boosts? With the game not operating for more than an hour at a time this week, it’s been impossible to take advantage of the boosts because we can’t play enough. This would be in addition to any compensation already planned.
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    I think restarting and reimbursing AQ map costs for those that pay for maps is a good start, adding a few revives or potions wouldn't hurt either. Possibly extending featured and basic arena as well, some 4&5* boosts would also be a good token. I don't think either of those are asking too much.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Lol as for the compensation I can see maybe like 3 level 1 revives and 3 energy refills when in reality this has been a week long thing and will continue longer than that because 5.4 won’t be realeased fair compensation would be a 5 star crystal

Lolx u kidding aren't u?? 5* crystal as compensation!!??
  • LaurSTNLaurSTN Posts: 4
    @Ad0ra_ should i go to sleep or not? My local time is almost 23:00
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    73sgnz4worrf.png

Didn’t get AQ rewards
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    So coincidental that the servers just took a dump the day 5.4 cape out now our aq is messed up as well as our arena

The servers have been screwed up since Sunday. We've had at least 10 hours of downtime since the anniversary arena began. It's affected 2 wars, AQ, arena, every mode in the game.

We are all frustrated but we have to realize **** happens. This must be serious because in 3 years I've never seen anything like this. Let's cut them some slack, they have really done a great job with this anniversary stuff, the server problem is out of their hands. It's hurting everyone, them especially. I am trying to stay positive and hoping for the best.
  • I used to enjoy this game but recently this game is becoming frustratingly unplayable! Please hurry up and fix it and make it enjoyable once again!
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Ryansapph wrote: »
    things needed:

extend ALL arenas even your special 7 day which now has become a 3 and a half day due to YOUR servers going down.

Not true...I played this arena for 2 days, so, not sure how the servers are the cause of your 3 1/2 arena.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    I honestly believe this would've been done anyway (it was 4 weeks last time). In no way should this be our compensation.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So since you said you guys have discovered the cause of these servee outages, any chance you can/will tell us what was the cause of the issues.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    It may be only fair to do the following for now:

1. Stop the timer on items in stash, (until its fixed and 5.4 is open due to people that hoarded them for 5.4)
    2. Next AQ rotation 30 minute timers, and free map admission
    3. and whatever compensation the game team thinks of.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Jsarcher_1 wrote: »
    I used to enjoy this game but recently this game is becoming frustratingly unplayable! Please hurry up and fix it and make it enjoyable once again!

I'd rather have them take their time and make sure the servers will never unexpectedly go down again.
    How about an extended 3 year anniversary boost honestly the game was fun and I could actually see my battlechips rising without having to grind until my life was basically me playing the game 24/7 I think this boost they have should become standard honestly I’m not sure how people get up to 6 million gold because I grind arenas and open gold but I can never get that high this boost we have was great for me as well as the 5 star arena I liked that very much maybe do those once a month
  • I have an account that was just recently made, pulled an all nighter running through Act 1&2 to get units to reach 1 million in Road to a Million arena. I’ve put units into recharging champs to get back in arena ASAP because, being that I just started, have very little champs. These server outages have caused me to waste boosts and units. There’s only a few days left and I intended to do most my grinding today because I was off school and it was the only convenient day I’ve really had all week. I now am starting to doubt that I’ll be able to reach the goal and it’s all thanks to your malfunctioning servers. I really hope you have some good way to make up for this.
  • As for compensation for the masses consider players that stocked up on items for 5-4 maybe extend stash timers items/units to reimburse health lost or even deaths due to crashing map crystals for appropriate maps that the alliance was running but couldn’t finish due to this glory to make them happy shards for the ones trying to grind arena but are unable due to this various things for many different players of all lvls should receive fair compensation for these issues