**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Uncollected

I’ve been trying to get to uncollected and have been struggling any suggestions on who I should upgrade or use?

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    What’s actually stopping you? Which content? 5.2.4? 5.2.6!
  • Options
    mtokapi90mtokapi90 Posts: 2
    5.1.2 I lose probably 4 champs before moon night and don’t have revives to spend.
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    How do you have Hercules as a six star?!!!!! And struggling
  • Options
    SlurpZeDerpSlurpZeDerp Posts: 47
    Farm revives collector is a bit of a **** fight.
  • Options
    MaxyMaxy Posts: 45
    6 star herc and not uncollected is crazy. uc can be done with 4 stars It's not that bad.
  • Options
    Mcoc_NoobMcoc_Noob Posts: 3
    Im guessinf he has not experienced fully how to use 4 stars, and since the bauble event many new players have aquired 6 and 5 stars very early on, they have yet to learn how to parry and use dexterity
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    mtokapi90 said:

5.1.2 I lose probably 4 champs before moon night and don’t have revives to spend.

Keep running the quest with different champions until you find something that works. You have a good enough roster to complete content, you might just be struggling to understand mechanics at this point. Your best team would likely be Hercules, Corvus, Rintrah, Galan, Nick. But of course, Torch, Guilly 2099, CGR, Black Widow Claire Voyant, Knull, Hulk, Odin, Mole Man, Proxima, Sabertooth, and Killmonger all have their own unique uses that you should definitely research.
  • Options
    MaxyMaxy Posts: 45
    uc is so easy with 6 star herc
  • Options
    AshwinJ2020AshwinJ2020 Posts: 4
    bro i dont get it u have six star herc. I'm here trying to get uncollected with just 4*s and 2 bad 5 *s
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    I recommend Ultron. He has double immunity against Poison and Bleed, which can counter nodes like Caltrops. His sp3 also grants him power control through Power Burn, and his 2 self-repair phases can be handy in tight situations. He is currently at 5* maxed out, and is definitely my act 5 MVP.