**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who all here took time off work for the new content today?

Just wondering...

Comments

• Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    "Not I", said the duck.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I did. Not the new content per se, but I took yesterday off to grind for SL. The server issues started for me at 2pm, and continued on through until I went to bed at midnight. Had a couple of good rounds in that time, but I think I'm about a million points behind where I should be.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    There is no benefit of taking the first day off to do new content. Most seasoned players (especially those going for legends run) know the first 2-3 days are buggy as hell and don't even bother until they know what to expect.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Actually it sounds like an amazing job if you can do that.
  • Options
    FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    I didn’t take the day off, but it is my normal weekend since I work Sat and Sun. Annoying that when I have time to grind arena, the game is down =(
  • Options
    Got some real dopamine issues you need to look into if u did this. Absurd and laughable. I feel sorry for ppl when this game reaches it's end. Ppl will need rehab
  • Options
    So y'all seriously take time off of work for a game???
  • Options
    Wait sorry I just realized some of yall enjoy this game and it's a hobby lol everyone view things differently lol because I would take time off when some shoes release so i can't bash y'all lol but i can't never see myself taking time off for a game just to be the first to complete a content no disrespect but it'll be no different from whwn you get off of work
  • Options
    Em101Em101 Posts: 12
    its his thing. he can do whatever he wants on his day off. if he wanted to spend playing on his day off. its his thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey peeps - casting judgement on someone because they choose to spend their time differently than you isn't really all that cool. Some of us choose to take time off for certain things, some of us don't. To those that did choose to take today off to play any of the events in the game, we're certainly sorry that things haven't been running in a stable fashion. To those that did not take today off, I hope your work days went smoothly!
This discussion has been closed.