Cheating in current BG season

Dr_DCDr_DC Member Posts: 5
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
[removed per forum TOS]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Dr_DCDr_DC Member Posts: 5
    How just how?, Dusting my Fury in 11 seconds? And this summoner’s champ ratings appeared twice lower than they appeared in the actual fight, his rating went from 5000 to 32000 and I’m pretty sure the nodes aren’t that strong
  • Dr_DCDr_DC Member Posts: 5
    This is my first round with them and they beat my kingpin in 7 seconds, I’m still confused how that would be possible 😂
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Member Posts: 177 ★★
    It sucks. We kicked a cheater some days ago and hes still roaming around high up in GC
  • MacmucitoMacmucito Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2023
    Friend of mine shared this picture in our group, Look at the hacker named "KyloNew"...! 57% Poison damage on Kingpin but took 0 hp damage and killed IBOM in less than 25 seconds with 100% Health.

• Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★

Just report user.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Macmucito said:

Friend of mine shared this picture in our group, Look at the hacker named "KyloNew"...! 57% Poison damage on Kingpin but took 0 hp damage and killed IBOM in less than 25 seconds with 100% Health.

This is possible…gc meta isn’t anything significant and KP can easily get a couple(or more) overpower against iabom by hitting into his block. Plus his rage debuffs heal him and 57% poison damage only means that out of all the damage that he received in the fight,57% of it was from poison but what if he just received very little damage in the entire fight??