**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spidey does 1 million damage

Comments

• Options
    ZhaZha Posts: 16
    What?😮
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Looks like every taurnt you get a prowess to increase special attacks to make it that crazy. He's regular damage is very low as usual. So in a perfect enviroment OG spiderman can be great. Where can you use him for this kind of damage is the question.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Axew said:

I’m guessing this is the path in 8.2 that gives prowess for every debuff inflicted on the opponent

Impressive, but still doesn’t convince me that spidey’s buff was good lol. The nodes are carrying his damage here

That's the point of most of these mid tier buffs. Spider-Man Classic fits perfectly into the contest as a fun cheese champion, and that's pretty perfect. If Kabam wanted to make him just amazing overall, he'd be competing too heavily with Scorpion, Quicksilver, Ibom. His buff just fits him perfectly into his own league
    Well said. It’s kind of like Ronan in a way. Most people will never use him day to day, but give a lane with a LOT of stacking buffs and watch as the meta-focused summoners pull him out for an easy cheese.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Axew said:

I’m guessing this is the path in 8.2 that gives prowess for every debuff inflicted on the opponent

Impressive, but still doesn’t convince me that spidey’s buff was good lol. The nodes are carrying his damage here

That's the point of most of these mid tier buffs. Spider-Man Classic fits perfectly into the contest as a fun cheese champion, and that's pretty perfect. If Kabam wanted to make him just amazing overall, he'd be competing too heavily with Scorpion, Quicksilver, Ibom. His buff just fits him perfectly into his own league
    Well said. It’s kind of like Ronan in a way. Most people will never use him day to day, but give a lane with a LOT of stacking buffs and watch as the meta-focused summoners pull him out for an easy cheese.
    I just wish the base Taunts were a couple of seconds longer. It would make him a lot less stressful to play.
  • Options
    PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    the fact tht marvels most popular character, yet he is a nunce in this game is appalling, and te act kabam messed up his buff says a lot
  • Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 70

One upped
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    bhuv9191 said:

That top pic looks so photoshopped around the numbers… 🙄
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 213
    I think he might of been joking...look at the black block I'm 2nd pic...
  • Options
    damn
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★

I think he might of been joking...look at the black block I'm 2nd pic...

see the video for realtime attack.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Tainto said:

One upped

That number isn't the one to look. It's the one on the right. It's just 444k