**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do sub-lvl 55 players have insane profiles?

LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
How are their so many low-level insane accounts?

Ive seen numerous sub lvl 55 and some sub lvl 45, thronebreaker accounts, full 3/45 profiles..

Hell, Im seeing sub lvl 50 cav players with 3/45 profiles! I saw this guy who explored the abyss at lvl 53.

How is this possible? Is this cheating? Is this a result of them lumping in cav rewards with all the lower classes or something?

What am I missing and how are their so many high-level profile accounts all of a sudden that arent even thronebreaker

I remember back in the day for a full 3/45 profile you had to be in the top 500 alliances or something, now Im seeing uncollected with this

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    Banquet rewards contributed to this. I have a secondary uncollected account with several rank 3s
  • Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    I started an alt account just before the Banquet and was lv40 and Conq with a R3 and full profile of R2s, lol...

It's currently TB lv50 and around 600k total account rating. Would probably been Paragon already if they didn't nerf revive farming.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    My current account is 1.2M rating and level 57 i think It was 54 whan i got my herc R4) but i,ve been playing for 5 years (3 in this account) so the fact that the level avance is pretty slow is a factor but my first 6 star and first R5 5 star were before i became uncollected (i stopped for months at 5.2.3)
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Ultra Pro Max "Legends" too
    With puny accounts
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    edited June 2023

Could be skill too....this is my 11 year old kids account. He's tthronbreaker and has been since level 50. Games a lot different than it used to be. Not to mention Im paragon and he has already fought the likes of scialtis, superior Kang, gwenmaster on my account (as practice for when he gets there)....or should I say maybe he watched me play haha....rewards and rank up mats are incredibly easy to get compared to 2-3-4 years ago.....I've seen sub 50 accounts with way more than what he has
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Its fairly normal to encounter this type of stuff in a almost 9 year old game. Advancing through stuff easier than older generation had to fight for is normal considering the game economy has vastly changed, Battlegrounds came put, new champs etc.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★

Could be skill too....this is my 11 year old kids account. He's tthronbreaker and has been since level 50. Games a lot different than it used to be. Not to mention Im paragon and he has already fought the likes of scialtis, superior Kang, gwenmaster on my account (as practice for when he gets there)....or should I say maybe he watched me play haha....rewards and rank up mats are incredibly easy to get compared to 2-3-4 years ago.....I've seen sub 50 accounts with way more than what he has

Shhh, account sharing against TOS.
  • Options

So is an 11 year old playing the game.
  • Options

Lol I never said that....he watched me lol....very closely. Not to mention we live under the same roof....he beat every piece of content he had in front of him....I was simply there for advice and moral support
  • Options

And it's crazy how good this kid is at the game.....11 years old and thronebreaker and dusting people in BGs....I think he's diamond 2 right now. If half these dudes know they just lost to an 11 year old they'd be beside themselves
  • Options

Without parents permission yes. With permission they are perfectly fine.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Parents can consent for 13-18 according to TOS, not younger.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Hmmm yea true. However if an 11 year old has better skills than a 40yr old person, that kid deserves to play haha.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Hmmm yea true. However if an 11 year old has better skills than a 40yr old person, that kid deserves to play haha.
    lol agreed
  • Options
    Maybe he's 11....maybe he's 13. I forget all the time
  • Options
    Ya with tos it's a slippery slope. A couple years back Fortnite had a similar issue. Some 11-12 year old kid was dominating for money tournaments and Fortnite banned his account..... community was outraged and freaked out and eventually the terrible publicity made them change something....the kid would be streaming with his dad, looking bored out of his mind, sitting next to him.... Especially with games like marvel and Fortnite I can't believe they have tos like this.....ummm these games are not aimed at adults . They are aimed at marketed at kids....don't try and get legal bs stirred up when you clearly entice kids to play the game and get upset when they play it .....a lot of these tos are ass backwards....I get not wanting a 10-13 year old playing GTA 5 or mortal Kombat.....but a ZERO blood Fortnite or marvel game isnt ok.....the way I see it, if a parent is present and even encourage it then what's the problem?
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yeah, my son can only block and do mediums because of his little fingers. Can dex some specials because he watched me play sometimes. Definitely not TB material yet…
    Will it help that he is 7 going on 21?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    How many 6-Star a Level 6 can have? ;)
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★

I don't understand the issue with sharing, I get it if me in the UK was sharing my account with someone over in the US but within ones home I don't get why 2 siblings can't share an account, me and my brother did that for the most part of our childhood. A father and son for example should be allowed to share an account 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Mackey said:

I don't understand the issue with sharing, I get it if me in the UK was sharing my account with someone over in the US but within ones home I don't get why 2 siblings can't share an account, me and my brother did that for the most part of our childhood. A father and son for example should be allowed to share an account 🤷‍♂️
    It's stupid for this reason......I have a kid who loves this game. I have a decent account with fun champs. Someone "newer" to the game obviously wants to play on that account, just for fun obviously......so no parents are supposed to say sorry son or daughter. It's against the TOS I can't do that
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited June 2023

Mackey said:

It's stupid for this reason......I have a kid who loves this game. I have a decent account with fun champs. Someone "newer" to the game obviously wants to play on that account, just for fun obviously......so no parents are supposed to say sorry son or daughter. It's against the TOS I can't do that
    Yea, I'm the same. I let my son play every evening for 5/10 minutes before bed and he's only 3, almost 4! 🤣🤣
    Admittedly, he uses my R3 6* champs in the lowest of the low level content, so he can't really lose, but he just loves "doing daddy's fights" as he calls it. He is absolutely crazy obsessed with Marvel and has watched me so much, he just wanted to have a turn himself. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

That is definitely not the same as paying someone who is more skilled than you, to complete content that you can't do yourself. My son isn't going to get me to Paragon any time soon! 🤣
  • Options
    HuenasHuenas Posts: 33

There are also lots of cheats like this one who just mod all modes and sit back waiting for kabam to reward them
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    XP is harder to get than resources.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

Mackey said:

Yea, I'm the same. I let my son play every evening for 5/10 minutes before bed and he's only 3, almost 4! 🤣🤣
    Admittedly, he uses my R3 6* champs in the lowest of the low level content, so he can't really lose, but he just loves "doing daddy's fights" as he calls it. He is absolutely crazy obsessed with Marvel and has watched me so much, he just wanted to have a turn himself. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

That is definitely not the same as paying someone who is more skilled than you, to complete content that you can't do yourself. My son isn't going to get me to Paragon any time soon! 🤣
    When we say account sharing , this is not what it means.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★

I think it's neat that u and ur child both play this game together. R u both in same alliance?