Compensation for Uncollected

When deciding on compensation yall should really think about doing a compensation package for the uncollected and one for the other group of players

Comments

  • I agree, everyone regardless of where they are at in the game suffered from the connectivity issues.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Interesting proposal, I kinda agree with it.....uncollected players gets uncollected crystals with better rewards, why would we be happy getting the same compensation as non-collected players....I see your point!!
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    All players should recieve the same
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,570 ★★★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Interesting proposal, I kinda agree with it.....uncollected players gets uncollected crystals with better rewards, why would we be happy getting the same compensation as non-collected players....I see your point!!

    That's just stupid then... so because we did a little bit more content we should get more for... well the same issue the non uncollected players had?

    I'm uncollected too, but to expect better compensation just for that is ****. I mean.. why do we even need compensation? For having a day to spend with friends and family? Being able to concentrate at school or work?

    Even asking for compensation is kind of dumb.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Interesting proposal, I kinda agree with it.....uncollected players gets uncollected crystals with better rewards, why would we be happy getting the same compensation as non-collected players....I see your point!!

    That's just stupid then... so because we did a little bit more content we should get more for... well the same issue the non uncollected players had?

    I'm uncollected too, but to expect better compensation just for that is ****. I mean.. why do we even need compensation? For having a day to spend with friends and family? Being able to concentrate at school or work?

    Even asking for compensation is kind of dumb.

    That is exactly why. I play the game to avoid family friends and work!

  • LegenLegen Posts: 11
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Interesting proposal, I kinda agree with it.....uncollected players gets uncollected crystals with better rewards, why would we be happy getting the same compensation as non-collected players....I see your point!!
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Interesting proposal, I kinda agree with it.....uncollected players gets uncollected crystals with better rewards, why would we be happy getting the same compensation as non-collected players....I see your point!!

  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Interesting proposal, I kinda agree with it.....uncollected players gets uncollected crystals with better rewards, why would we be happy getting the same compensation as non-collected players....I see your point!!

    That's just stupid then... so because we did a little bit more content we should get more for... well the same issue the non uncollected players had?

    I'm uncollected too, but to expect better compensation just for that is ****. I mean.. why do we even need compensation? For having a day to spend with friends and family? Being able to concentrate at school or work?

    Even asking for compensation is kind of dumb.

    Uncollected is A BIT more content than others? Okay then, your opinion!!
    Uncollected players gets better rewards, when its compensation time, they need to adjust accordingly!! My opinion
    You thinking people don't deserve compensation is your own opinion, respect others my friend...my opinion
    What you do with your free time is up to you, I respect that, don't tell others how to spend their time....my opinion
    If the game is affecting work/school/family, that's your issue...my opinion
    The words you use are uneducated and disrespectful to others....my opinion!!!!
    Thank you for your input, I see your point!! Stop hating life!! you'll live better!!! my opinion :)


  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 515 ★★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Interesting proposal, I kinda agree with it.....uncollected players gets uncollected crystals with better rewards, why would we be happy getting the same compensation as non-collected players....I see your point!!

    That's just stupid then... so because we did a little bit more content we should get more for... well the same issue the non uncollected players had?

    I'm uncollected too, but to expect better compensation just for that is ****. I mean.. why do we even need compensation? For having a day to spend with friends and family? Being able to concentrate at school or work?

    Even asking for compensation is kind of dumb.

    Only reason I would like compensations is because it prevented my group from completing AQ. Dropping mid fights causing us to use unnecessary items and then stopping us from getting back before the timer was up
  • Simple, we uncollected have different needs. It's about balance in the game. It's ridiculous new a mid players get the same stuff we have worked years for. If you were on this side ppl would understand. On the lesser side, of course i want the higher rewards .
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    mwhitaker wrote: »
    When deciding on compensation yall should really think about doing a compensation package for the uncollected and one for the other group of players

    Care to expand on why people having all the same issues with the down time, should get different compo (not that we should expect any, shiz happens) please? Maybe if you had logical reasons for this people may agree? But saying that uncollected getter better rewards than others already, so they should get better compo doesnt make sense at all in any way and would be unfair
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Huffma89 wrote: »
    Simple, we uncollected have different needs. It's about balance in the game. It's ridiculous new a mid players get the same stuff we have worked years for. If you were on this side ppl would understand. On the lesser side, of course i want the higher rewards .

    So according to you, if a rich person has an accident they should get more compo payout than a poor person for exactly the same accident, because the rich person has a higher standard of living? How does that even make sense?
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    personally I don't think any of the compensation given out should matter if you are uncollected or not. everyone had things to use energy on, missed time for war/AQ etc etc but unless you literally couldn't log in for the day and missed your login calendar bonus that's the only thing that should be different or reset for uncollected vs regular players
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,566 ★★★
    It is funny, when Uncollected was first implemented...many of us were like "this is a cool perk" or "it is good to see Kabam come up with something that recognizes higher-end players".

    Watching that transition into daily requests for "an Uncollected version of x and an Uncollected version of y" has become almost funny.

    I have no problem with the perks we currently get for Uncollected, hell...I don't have any problems with them adding more perks for the Uncollected. But when we get to the point of wanting compensation to be different, when we all experienced the same issues...it just seems greedy.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 224 ★★
    edited December 2017
    The only backlash that us whom are "Uncollected" are facing, is the delay of Act 5.4. Which is still messed up. But... The entire MCOC community is experiencing the backlash of a poor running game platform. Multiple aspects of the game are not functioning properly, therefore, any kind of compensation should be retroactive, imo.
  • Huffma89 wrote: »
    Simple, we uncollected have different needs. It's about balance in the game. It's ridiculous new a mid players get the same stuff we have worked years for. If you were on this side ppl would understand. On the lesser side, of course i want the higher rewards .

    So according to you, if a rich person has an accident they should get more compo payout than a poor person for exactly the same accident, because the rich person has a higher standard of living? How does that even make sense?

    According to what they worked for!??? Yup! It's called standard of living genius
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 665 ★★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Interesting proposal, I kinda agree with it.....uncollected players gets uncollected crystals with better rewards, why would we be happy getting the same compensation as non-collected players....I see your point!!

    That's just stupid then... so because we did a little bit more content we should get more for... well the same issue the non uncollected players had?

    I'm uncollected too, but to expect better compensation just for that is ****. I mean.. why do we even need compensation? For having a day to spend with friends and family? Being able to concentrate at school or work?

    Even asking for compensation is kind of dumb.

    Yeah you are not the sort of player that Kabam needs to keep this game alive. The players who care are those who missed out on Modok Lab run because of the crashes and missed those rewards because they do every lab. Or the player who started buying items in anticipation of 5.4 and now they are expiring. Those are the customers that Kabam should care about. Most are paying customers who have spent a bunch of money on the game.

    But if you have the attitude that no compensation should be given when something you pay for doesn't give you what you bargained for.....then good for you. I am sure when you are at a restaurant and the food is burnt you don't send it back either. Or if you pay a mechanic to fix your car and it breaks down again you just take it and say oh well. r maybe you haven't spent on the game and if so you don't deserve anything anyway.
  • WhatRYou wrote: »
    Interesting proposal, I kinda agree with it.....uncollected players gets uncollected crystals with better rewards, why would we be happy getting the same compensation as non-collected players....I see your point!!

    That's just stupid then... so because we did a little bit more content we should get more for... well the same issue the non uncollected players had?

    I'm uncollected too, but to expect better compensation just for that is ****. I mean.. why do we even need compensation? For having a day to spend with friends and family? Being able to concentrate at school or work?

    Even asking for compensation is kind of dumb.

    Yeah you are not the sort of player that Kabam needs to keep this game alive. The players who care are those who missed out on Modok Lab run because of the crashes and missed those rewards because they do every lab. Or the player who started buying items in anticipation of 5.4 and now they are expiring. Those are the customers that Kabam should care about. Most are paying customers who have spent a bunch of money on the game.

    But if you have the attitude that no compensation should be given when something you pay for doesn't give you what you bargained for.....then good for you. I am sure when you are at a restaurant and the food is burnt you don't send it back either. Or if you pay a mechanic to fix your car and it breaks down again you just take it and say oh well. r maybe you haven't spent on the game and if so you don't deserve anything anyway.

    He acts like a level 1 Aq potion is the same as a level 4. No logic at all.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 466 ★★
    mwhitaker wrote: »
    When deciding on compensation yall should really think about doing a compensation package for the uncollected and one for the other group of players
    What your special. Last time I checked every one competes in same arenas, AQs, AW and event quest so wtf make you special over the rest of the community hmmmmm???
  • Map 6 is different that map 1, or 2, or 3. Lab difficulty has 4 levels yes? War tiers are a bit different yes? So what are you talking about lol!!?
  • mwhitaker wrote: »
    When deciding on compensation yall should really think about doing a compensation package for the uncollected and one for the other group of players

    Care to expand on why people having all the same issues with the down time, should get different compo (not that we should expect any, shiz happens) please? Maybe if you had logical reasons for this people may agree? But saying that uncollected getter better rewards than others already, so they should get better compo doesnt make sense at all in any way and would be unfair

    it just depends on what it is.. sometimes they give out 5 star shards for compensation, what if they gave out awakening gems for compensation.. uncollected could get a 5 star ag crystal and the others get a 4 star... people experience the same problems but most of the uncollected player base does harder content like map 6 that cost map 6 crystals and a butt ton of gold, chips, loyalty.. while others play map 3 that's free .. it was just a idea I didn't mean for everyone to freak the hell out over it lol
  • I don’t think anyone should ever expect anything from kabam. Don’t really agree with the op, but i get his point.

    Think of it like this. More then likely if you are not uncollected, then you’re not able to complete the last level of difficulty in modok lab. People missed it because of the downtime. So players who aren’t able to complete it in the first place should get whatever comp is given for missing it?

    Or ally’s that run map 6. If you are running pretty much any other map, there’s plenty of time to finish. But not so much with map 6. Most people play when they can. So they come on and the games down they. Can’t sit around and wait for it. Or if the game crashes and you lose half your health. You have to heal up because you can’t just have someone double up on your path like you can with other maps. So yeah, I understand why someone would think higher level players are affected differently when the game goes down.

    Sure there are exceptions, but I think it’s safe to say this would be the case for most players without the title.

    If you don’t understand that or agree with it then ok, but talking trash and saying things like that’s **** with some **** better then attitude is pretty pathetic. All it does is show you have nothing better to do then try to make yourself feel cool over the internet.

    @DarkestDestroyer and anyone else this applies to
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    everyone should get same rewards
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    This post is just elitist lol take your show elsewhere mate XD
Sign In or Register to comment.