**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loyalty store update anytime soon?

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
The loyalty store is badly out of date. The r4 mats are ridiculously overpriced as are the AW pots (not to mention they need to be % based heal pots as well). Can we get an update?

Comments

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★
    absolutely. war potions need a big buff in potency and cost
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Remember how massive the update it was right around Paragon's release?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

absolutely. war potions need a big buff in potency and cost

Not gonna happen. Take it as you will.

While they mentioned specifically that glory store will be updated in timely manner, which they have failed to comply upon.
  • Options
    a r2 7 hulk has 110k hp with 30% green boost and 20% red and a r2 shuri is almost 95k.

switching to loyalty was such a hostile move towards players in 2022 and the small buff that was done after player outcry wasn't enough.

we're heading into r2 territory and these 9.5k potions are NOT cutting it. why does there have to be a giant backlash before anything gets fixed?

• Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    💯
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

we're heading into r2 territory and these 9.5k potions are NOT cutting it. why does there have to be a giant backlash before anything gets fixed?

There were talks about percent based potions, But I'm damn sure its not a priority in the office.
  • Options

There were talks about percent based potions, But I'm damn sure its not a priority in the office.
    percent potions sound good to us, like a 25% heal for 20k loyalty, but they can easily make the situation worse. what if they cap it at 10% and charge the same or worse?
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 147 ★★
    DrZola said:

Why not have a once or twice per year recurring and official review of the stores that analyzes them for usage and costs and rebalances them based on where the game is, where the team wants particular levels/acquisition to be?

Think of it a lot like champ rebalancing—while I’m sure the team does this internally, it would be helpful to have some kind of communicated schedule for adjustments so players can anticipate and plan accordingly. Maybe even have Jax drop a post explaining why something was or wasn’t updated.

I say this because I often sit on resources thinking “there has to be an update in [fill in blank] store coming soon.” It is troubling to drop resources on something and discover a month later the cost has been significantly reduced. Always a risk, but would be nice to at least know when regular reevaluations occur.

Dr. Zola

Well said, twice a year for all store updates would be beneficial. When they update one store, it mostly renders another store useless for most items.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    So does the rank up store and the black market
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 680 ★★★
    To be honest, since the introduction of 7* champs, shards and crystals, the Paragon crystals and focus on R5 6*, a lot of area feel like it need updating including:-

Loyalty Store
    Glory Store
    Solo Crystal
    Paragon Daily Login calender
    I'm sure there are other.

But who know when any of it will be updated, we got the BG Store updated because Kabam want us to focus on that game mode.

....still waiting to hear about on the reevaluation of Potions :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Badly out of date along with the sigil store.