**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG GC Rank Rewards?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,841 ★★★★
I see the Battlegrounds rank rewards are being distributed (got mine a bit ago).

This was the first time I made it into GC - when do the GC Rank rewards typically get distributed?

Comments

• Options
    Night_RiderNight_Rider Posts: 32
    They get distributed along with the other bg rank rewards so it should be soon
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★
    They usually release simultaneously, but I got solo rewards now but the ally and GC ones are still pending. I don’t think there’s a set time for the rewards but it should be soon
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 99
    Same' didn't receive bg season rewards
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    Wasy1 said:

Same' didn't receive bg season rewards

Yep same here as well, this is the first time I’ve gotten to GC so I wasn’t sure when those rewards were supposed to arrive. Hopefully it’s soon. I could use them towards ranking up someone
  • Options
    I’ve now received them, however I see in another thread there is an error around claiming them so am holding off until that gets resolved.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    The unclaimed didn't affect everyone, I was able to claim mine. If you can hit the claim button and it works, just claim it.