**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ season 5

Is there gonna be a new season with new year...
As the last cycle will end on 1st January so is it possible that we see new AQ boss and mini bosses??

Comments

• MeecrobMeecrob Posts: 8
    For real. Be careful what you wish for.
  • maybe we need new sesson on AQ
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    asjbobby wrote: »
    M.O.D.O.K or Mephisto for main boss

Lord no
  • PrajPraj Posts: 4
    Well season4 also started on mew year from january 5
    So what does kabam thinks about season5 with new year
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    The boss of the next aq season will be the kabam servers
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I said that because of how badly the servers own us. But in hindsight, maybe that's a terrible boss idea given how quickly it'll go down
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    U know it's going to be Mephisto. This time, they'll give him his dupe ability too.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Depending on how much they boost his health Mephisto wouldn't necessarily be a bad choice.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Definitely need a new season.

We have had the same maps for nearly 2 years now so new designed maps would be welcome along with new rewards/milestones.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Hopefully in January. Need a new season and a revamp of the rewards.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Icephoenix miniboss, main boss, and all symbioids replicate icephoenix's abilities.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★

As much as I'd hate it - you're probably right.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I'm guessing it's going to be Thanos(Infinity War)
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    AQ used to run on a 6(ish) monthly cycle didn't it?

Considering it's been ages... surely a new season is coming! I would love more competitive aspects come into it though, and also remove symboids they suck! Maybe add a different generic enemy.

But with the most recent update to glory store I can't see a new season on the horizon... as they would have incorporated it with that?

AW rewards need an update though due to all the ongoing AW changes being done and rewards left untouched.
    AQ used to run on a 6(ish) monthly cycle didn't it?

Considering it's been ages... surely a new season is coming! I would love more competitive aspects come into it though, and also remove symboids they suck! Maybe add a different generic enemy.

But with the most recent update to glory store I can't see a new season on the horizon... as they would have incorporated it with that?

AW rewards need an update though due to all the ongoing AW changes being done and rewards left untouched.

Yeah they did mention that
    What I'm thinking is they'll add a 6* boss into AQ Season 5
  • I’m thinking The Void as a new boss
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Please no MODOK boss!