Options

Why 7* pulls so bad????

Comments

• Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Took my domino unduped to rank 2. Now I pair her with red hulk and run through side quest. Even in bg she is still getting kills consistently. More kills then defeated and can use her for offense so duel threat.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Setting aside the subjective quality of the champions you pulled, "Rank up worthy" doesn't even matter at this stage of the game.

7-stars are useful right out of the gate at R1.

If you are concerned enough about facing 7R2, you should have an account that can easily get more 7-star shards to get more pulls so you shouldn't be concerned about "bad" pulls.

If you are concerned that you don't have enough 7-star shards so each pull is really important, then you don't have an account that will be facing accounts with lots of 7-stars (give or take some BG matchmaking)

By the time players have enough materials where they are weighing who to 7R2, players will have more 7-stars to select from.
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Domino only needs the sig for defense, she’s still offensive powerhouse. And hulk…. Imo hulk is one of the best 7* available.

My last 3 were Hawkeye, Mysterio, Hawkeye. Now that’s awful luck 😂
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Csutton said:

Domino only needs the sig for defense, she’s still offensive powerhouse. And hulk…. Imo hulk is one of the best 7* available.

Agree on Arrow Guy, but if you run Mysterio with Peni Parker on team, he's good.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,020 ★★★★★
    Csutton said:

Hawkeye is good though? 🤔
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★

I was expecting Chavez, gorr, falcon, bishop, shuri, overseer or sunspot.

Domino is not worth without high sigs, also korg without dupe not good.

Only hulk somewhat ok ok.

Domino needs a dupe for defence, all her attacking qualities are there without the dupe
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88

Lolllllll you pulled a few gems there. Domino is imo the best 7 star available that isn’t a featured….and gamora is insanely underrated and is great for BGs as a tech killer or just a great quick killer for anyone she’ll work against. Not to mention you got hulk who is really like able now after his buff….korg is a great defender once duped, and Joe fixit isn’t bad either. He’s got his own fanbase too that enjoys using him. To me he’s a little annoying to use and get all the cards right but he still isn’t that bad
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,729 ★★★
    Gamora is excellent if u play her right. Very straightforward.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★
    OG hulk is literally the best in the pool.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Have you even used Gamora? She’s great at 7sr1 unduped.

"Not even single rankup worth champion." Add me to the disagrees... but it also makes this a rank up discussion not a flatout, all my 7*s are useless post.

As someone that has pulled Gamora 3 times. She might be a powerhouse at rank 1 for BGs. For me personally, she's also not rank worthy when her resources are competing with the likes of taking possibly a CGR, Hulking, Hercules, Galan or a ton of other great cosmics to r5 (that I don't see entering the 7* pool soon)... or one pull away from almost any other cosmic champ that does who is likely better than her.

However, if I had the catalysts... my 7* Hulk would be r2 instantly. (As would a Domino if I had her).
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Bro, you have 7 star Joe Fixit. This champ alone can carry your whole team if you know how to use him.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 123

That’s what you get when you buy your progress.

Bro, I don't spent a dime on this game. Only F2P

That's why it matters to me what I pull more than that of spenders.

Also, I know how to play pls don't assume otherwise.
    Reached Arcane 3 in season 8 bg.

Bro thinks arcane 3 is good lol
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★

I’ll take a pound of whatever you are smoking 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★
    That’s 3.5 wins, dupe Korg it’s a 4th.

• Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 892 ★★★
    Josh51700 said:

Lolllllll you pulled a few gems there. Domino is imo the best 7 star available that isn’t a featured….and gamora is insanely underrated and is great for BGs as a tech killer or just a great quick killer for anyone she’ll work against. Not to mention you got hulk who is really like able now after his buff….korg is a great defender once duped, and Joe fixit isn’t bad either. He’s got his own fanbase too that enjoys using him. To me he’s a little annoying to use and get all the cards right but he still isn’t that bad
    Domino isn’t the best available lol. Bishop, Overseer, Hulk, Rocket, Mantis, Gamora, and a few others are better than her on attack and still decent on defense.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

Dab_west said:

That’s what you get when you buy your progress.

Bro, I don't spent a dime on this game. Only F2P

That's why it matters to me what I pull more than that of spenders.

Also, I know how to play pls don't assume otherwise.
    Reached Arcane 3 in season 8 bg.

Bro thinks arcane 3 is good lol
    Where you reached then among all seasons and what's your account overall rating?
    Pretty sure Dab is usually in Celestial IV or V. Not sure on the account though.