**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Release 5.4 today

Can 5.4 be released today? Servers seem fine to me, unless of course the servers not being stable is due to content 5.4 has. If for some reason it’s not released today I’m betting it’s because the 5.4 content isn’t stable enough yet

Comments

• NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    5.4 is coming with the release of bases.
  • @Neowantsyou I don’t like you for that comment LOL I will quit the game, get married and have 5 kids before bases are released
  • ArEs_ArEs_ Posts: 10
    5.4 is coming with the release of bases.
    Lol yeah.... let’s hope not
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    5.4 is bases 2.0
  • Hey Guys,

We know you're all waiting for 5.4 to be released, but as we have said in our announcement on the delay, we can't release it until we are 100% confident in our Server Stability. We can't offer more information on this until we have it, but rest assured that as soon as we know more, we'll be updating you guys.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Hey Guys,

We know you're all waiting for 5.4 to be released, but as we have said in our announcement on the delay, we can't release it until we are 100% confident in our Server Stability. We can't offer more information on this until we have it, but rest assured that as soon as we know more, we'll be updating you guys.

How much more stable do you need them? They’ve been fine all day. So if it’s a case of you wanting to ensure they are stable for 48 hours/72 hours before releasing it, then yes you can just share that with us if that’s the plan
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Not releasing on a weekend. I'm guessing next week.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Why can't we release it and pause legend runs if problems occur since we won't know what will happen till then
    Hey Guys,

Thank you for your reply. Are we going to get an annoucment today about it at least? Like it’ll be released today/tomorrow, or next week.

• Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    You must know how long you want the servers to be stable for before you have any kind of announcement? 48/72 hours? 1 week? 1 year?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Hey Guys,

How much more stable do you need them? They’ve been fine all day. So if it’s a case of you wanting to ensure they are stable for 48 hours/72 hours before releasing it, then yes you can just share that with us if that’s the plan

Considering that many players (not all) will end up spending a bit on fighting through 5.4 (not to mention those going for legends) I understand Kabam being careful. Otherwise, they could potentially be looking at a compensation issue far more complex than what they currently face if it all came crashing down. I also believe if they had a date/time in mind where it would be safe to release 5.4, they would have already announced it....just so people would stop asking about it.

Many that are demanding 5.4's release would be the same ones rage-posting if it opened up and then crashed at some point.
  • I bet 5.4 isn’t finished and that’s why they’re not releasing it.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Stu198311 wrote: »
    You must know how long you want the servers to be stable for before you have any kind of announcement? 48/72 hours? 1 week? 1 year?

Personally, I want them to be stable for at least 2 full years before releasing Act 5.4.
    Raganator wrote: »

Personally, I want them to be stable for at least 2 full years before releasing Act 5.4.

You again? Do u just go around trolling people?
  • Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    Quick trying to rush them. Damn people are needy

No, no. Server stability is just something I take VERY seriously.
  • Mas_puto wrote: »

Energy is being wasted. Completed monthly event by buying energy refills in prep for 5.4.

No, no. Server stability is just something I take VERY seriously.

Then you should apply for a job at kabam
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★

That’s because it will take you that long to be able to do it
    edited December 2017

That’s because it will take you that long to be able to do it

Lol...sick burn!

Then you should apply for a job at kabam

This one was actually funny (and true).
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Mas_puto wrote: »

Exactly, these same people would be the same to complain if they released it today and started crashing again them go on about it "ruining their legends run".
    UPDATE

Act 5.4 tomorrow 11 am
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    7pm UK time
  • DevilwingDevilwing Posts: 24
    When’s the discount items released? I need items to do more explorations
  • Been out since dec 10th
  • Roby77kRoby77k Posts: 10
    Every day there are 3 random ones discounted. Just check store and wait for energy ;)
This discussion has been closed.