I finally became a Paragon !

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
Honestly didn’t think this could happen since I have mod skills at best and paragon always seems like something very hard to reach but slowly and steadily growing I managed and Kang didn’t turn out to be as difficult as I thought

Frok the nexus I got Old Man Logan and from the 20 k I got Mephisto and duped my Atuma so not bad :)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,742 ★★★★
    Congrats, I still want attuma and Mephisto as BG defenders. Just in time for the July 4th deals.
  • ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53
    Congrats man, I’ve completed act 7 but I don’t even have 1 rank 4, never mind 3 :( how did you get the rank materials so quick ? Any advice would be appreciated
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 729 ★★★
    ProjecteX said:

Congrats man, I’ve completed act 7 but I don’t even have 1 rank 4, never mind 3 :( how did you get the rank materials so quick ? Any advice would be appreciated

I,m currently doing 8.1.5 but act 8 can gives you one and a half t3alpha and t6c and path rewards can give a total of 3 of each extra the other half i got slowly by event quests the loyalty store and BG
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 822 ★★★★
    Congratulations!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    ProjecteX said:

Explore the rest of Act7 and the available chapters of Act8.
    And boom you are Paragon with the rewards 😉