**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab

14567810»

Comments

• MiamiHeatMiamiHeat Posts: 20
    Is anyone not getting their 5 star signature stones? It doesn't look like I received my 5 star signature stone crystals from completing the current modok lab and the previous one 2 hours ago.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    MiamiHeat wrote: »
    Is anyone not getting their 5 star signature stones? It doesn't look like I received my 5 star signature stone crystals from completing the current modok lab and the previous one 2 hours ago.

It's not guaranteed. You get either 5* sig stones or iso.
  • MiamiHeatMiamiHeat Posts: 20
    Raganator wrote: »
    MiamiHeat wrote: »

It's not guaranteed. You get either 5* sig stones or iso.

Thanks. I should have read first lol
  • Raganator wrote: »
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey folks! Looks like we incorrectly stated that Heroic would award 25 5-Star Shards in our original post... in actual fact, the number is 50. We're gonna leave it at 50 though, so enjoy those extra 5-Star Shards!

Lol..so which is it? The original post was wrong and should have said 50, or, it was incorrectly giving 50 and should have been 25, and therefore we get to "enjoy those extra 5-Star Shards? If the post was wrong (as you mentioned), it isn't extra anything.

Are we really going to quibble over whether the word "extra" properly encapsulates the thought "more than was originally stated and anyone likely therefore expected?"
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Hey folks! Looks like we incorrectly stated that Heroic would award 25 5-Star Shards in our original post... in actual fact, the number is 50. We're gonna leave it at 50 though, so enjoy those extra 5-Star Shards!

Lol..so which is it? The original post was wrong and should have said 50, or, it was incorrectly giving 50 and should have been 25, and therefore we get to "enjoy those extra 5-Star Shards? If the post was wrong (as you mentioned), it isn't extra anything.

Are we really going to quibble over whether the word "extra" properly encapsulates the thought "more than was originally stated and anyone likely therefore expected?"

It wasn't a serious post. Let's calm down a little. 25 less or more shards isn't going to make or break anything.
  • Raganator wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »

It wasn't a serious post. Let's calm down a little. 25 less or more shards isn't going to make or break anything.

Is there a specific emoji I should be using to make sure the words are read in a calm voice?
  • FrigafrackFrigafrack Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    Could you please clarify: Do the buffs affect me, my opponent, or both of us? I'm just a little confused on that count. (Maybe it's just my brain is trying to process too much with the holidays! LOL)

Edit: Nvm, I just paid a little more attention in the fight and figured out they just affect my opponent.
  • Frigafrack wrote: »
    Could you please clarify: Do the buffs affect me, my opponent, or both of us? I'm just a little confused on that count. (Maybe it's just my brain is trying to process too much with the holidays! LOL)

Edit: Nvm, I just paid a little more attention in the fight and figured out they just affect my opponent.

In general, yes. However, there are a few that affect you so you should read them carefully. For example, the "wrath" buffs and the ones that reduce attack for all but one class do affect you. The power lock ones affect you. There's a buff that increases power gain by 200% for both you and the opponent.

I'm actually having more fun than I should reading the buffs. For example, this morning my opponent drew (among other buffs) enhanced special 2 (sp2 is buffed and unblockable) and immunity to bleed. The opponent was Groot. I could picture him saying "I am Groot" meaning "I've been Kabammed."
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    This event need to stay FOREVER!
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Qwerty wrote: »
    are there any plans for left over randomizer dice after the event is over?

They'll be converted to 2500 Gold Each (their purchase cost)

Dear @Kabam Miike as u said it will convert to 2500 gold but after 24 hours of modok lab compilation it is still not converted and my some of the randomizers are expired what about that?
  • It's hard to understand. Maybe I'm generation old, wkwkwkw
This discussion has been closed.