Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Anyone else’s block not working in bg

Been playing a lot of bgs and my block keeps not working almost every fight. Keep getting hit cause of it and losing match. I’ve tried reloading the game a few times and nothing seems to fix it. Anyone else have a ton of input issues since the season started?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Yes. I've had quite a bit of Block lag.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,074 ★★★★★
    Every time I mention this to my mates, they think I'm blowing smoke lol. It has been a serious drag all day trying to block among other things like random dashing back and forth ... throwing specials when you don't have a full bar and then somehow more often than not lately ... anticipating the SP2 after a combo has fallen short multiple times whereas I have always been able to time it ... now it's like I need 1 or 2 extra hits to make sure I'm at an SP2.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Yes, this happened to me a few times, got smashed in the face and could much about it!
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Happened to me in incursions as well