**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Question for arena grinders

PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
Hey guys. So my worst arena because of how boring it is to get all the milestones is the summoner trials. My plan to finish it as fast as possible is to have as many rank 5 4 stars as I can. How many do you think I need to be able to go through 2 hours and when i finish those two hours, my top champs will be refreshed? So far I've got 97 rank 5s and i still need to wait 40 minutes for them to refresh.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,971 ★★★★★
    97 ranks 5 requires 80 mins per your game time. Need another 49?

My math is poor.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    A lot. Next time you play arena just calculate how many matches you play in 40 minutes in that arena after you have a streak of 20 or so at least. Multiply that number by 3. I'm going to guess around 60.

Protip. If it's not a new feature champ as soon as arena starts I put up 1.5 million in the 4* arena. Then Put up 12 million in feature arena. Go back to 4* and put up another 1.5 million, all champs are refreshed. Then go do 4 million in basic arena. Then go back to 4* and finish it. Depending on your roster size should take about 6-6.5 hours with express and if you only do milestones you are all done.
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
    Thanks Laser!