**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug or it was intentional by kabaam. Special objective level 5

I recently reached paragon and I check my special objectives the level 5 has no progression and I will not get its rewards. I have done all level 5 fights but it shud be available to claim for me. Screenshot attached

I mean it wud be unfair if a new paragon cannot claim these rewards.

Comments

• Options
    DOC83DOC83 Posts: 33
    edited June 2023
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    You don't have progression because it wasn't there before since you weren't Paragon. You can try and contact support but not sure if they'll be able to fix this one.

Objectives don't backfill when they aren't available.
  • Options
    But aren't they supposed to be not claimable when I dnt have the progression. Like eop. You can do the rest two only after you are paragon. Also can you tell me @Demonzfyre how can I contact support?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    DOC83 said:

But aren't they supposed to be not claimable when I dnt have the progression. Like eop. You can do the rest two only after you are paragon. Also can you tell me @Demonzfyre how can I contact support?

EOP doesn't have limited entries. The SQ does. If you've used all your entries, you can't do more fights in the SQ when the Level 5 objective shows up after getting Paragon. Support is here- https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions/
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre does it also mean that if I explored thronbreaker difficulty and then became paragon i wudnt be able to claim the tier 6 cc objective?
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    DOC83 said:

@Demonzfyre does it also mean that if I explored thronbreaker difficulty and then became paragon i wudnt be able to claim the tier 6 cc objective?

Yes