4th of July tiered unit offers concern

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,753 ★★★★★

(meant to post this sooner)

I have a concern about the 4th of July tiered unit offers timer. I know Kabam mentioned in the in-game message that after the first unit offer purchase, the rest will have subsequent 48hr timers, but it's easy to forget about that detail.

These should have been in the store, like cyber weekend deals, and should be available until July 7, period. We have more time left for SpiderBot resources than for the 4th July unit offers. Many players are already done with the spider bot event, yet it's store still has an 16 day timer. (As of today).

Many of us won't be able to grind for, or purchase, enough units to buy the rest of the tiered offers before they expire.

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,753 ★★★★★

(meant to post this sooner)

I have a concern about the 4th of July tiered unit offers timer. I know Kabam mentioned in the in-game message that after the first unit offer purchase, the rest will have subsequent 48hr timers, but it's easy to forget about that detail.

These should have been in the store, like cyber weekend deals, and should be available until July 7, period. We have more time left for SpiderBot resources than for the 4th July unit offers. Many players are already done with the spider bot event, yet it's store still has an 16 day timer. (As of today).

Many of us won't be able to grind for, or purchase, enough units to buy the rest of the tiered offers before they expire.

Whoever disagreed with this, why?
    Flipp said:

If you couldn’t get enough units for those before they expire in 48 hours, you should have waited to purchase the first tier until you could purchase the next tiers. They said it would be 48 hours, so people could plan accordingly imo.

What part of "it's easy to forget about" did you miss?
  • FlippFlipp Member Posts: 53

Flipp said:

If you couldn’t get enough units for those before they expire in 48 hours, you should have waited to purchase the first tier until you could purchase the next tiers. They said it would be 48 hours, so people could plan accordingly imo.

What part of the 48 hour timer message did you miss?
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    Flipp said:

Flipp said:

Obviously not everyone reads every word of these messages to the very last. In my case it cost them a couple bucks buying whatever units I would've still needed near weeks end. It's poorly designed, hopefully they lost out on purchases from other like me too.
  • Titan864Titan864 Member Posts: 4
    Any chance there will be another chance for us to purchase them @Kabam Miike?
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Flipp said:

Flipp said:

Apparently all of it
    Titan864 said:

Any chance there will be another chance for us to purchase them @Kabam Miike?

Probably not. Personally I'm just gonna take this L, and save the thousands of units I'm about to load up on. I'll take much delight in the pathetic, useless unit offers that will pop up after. 😂