**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Rank 5 Sig 200 Red Deadpool! INSANE Regeneration!

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion

First Rank 5 Red Deadpool?!
Best Healer in the game! With Willpower + Double Edge (w/ Nick Fury synergy) Redpool manages to proc about 700 points of health with a full power meter. Down to 20% health he regenerates at over 2,000 points per tick!

Does he hit like a rank 4 4 Star? Yes. Biggest noodle in the game I think. But, he’s gotta have the best Regen out there! So stoked on this rank up.

Comments

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    Wolverine healing stronger this is still good regen but doesn’t make up for his lack of damage and utility
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★

Wolverine healing stronger this is still good regen but doesn’t make up for his lack of damage and utility

But you know what does make up for it? The fact that ScripPs loves Deadpool enough to r5 him. Scripps….you maniac. I love it. My r5 sig 200 king Groot wants to go on a date with your Deadpool.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Hoho! Another redpool lover! I thought I’d never see the day. A truly romantic, lovely, and all the other good adjectives choice of a rank up! Well done!