Options

4600 GLORY WEEKLY (EASY AQ), 2BG AW, LOOKING FOR 1

Hello,

We're a very chilled group that has an average prestige of 15.9K. Everything's basically auto-pilot, all you have to do is log in, help out, and do your part in the alliance modes, collect easy rewards, and keep it moving.

AW: we're Gold 2 running only 2 BGs. So it's optional if you hate this mode.

AQ: we run lower maps, one set group of Map 6 & Map 5 for the other two. You'll be assigned to Map 5. We hit 450M+ every week.

BGs are optional. We'd like to have players who enjoy BGs, but again, it's optional. We put up around 3M on average with casual play.

You should have at least 14.5K+ prestige, the higher your prestige, the better (ideally over 15K). This helps with getting higher scores while playing the lower maps for easy rewards and minimal effort.

We'd prefer if you have LINE, but it's not a deal breaker (as long as you're ACTIVE & help out in the alliance modes of play in a timely fashion).

If you'd like a new alliance, touch base with me so we can start a conversation. Reach out via in-game at Marceaux or thru LINE at Marceaux (GF-Ad)

I'll reach out as soon as I see your message, might be 10 mins or a few hours, but you'll get a response once I see it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120
    filled original spot, need 1 more
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Trying to contact, but the in-game interface is not intuitive.
  • Options
    SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
    I sent a message on LINE. If there's a spot open please let me know, thanks!