**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

double track question

SeenkSeenk Posts: 210 ★★
Hi guys

Kabam Jax on a recent stream announced the upcoming Double Track and it said that by collecting THREE Tokens you can exchange them for the Champion.

So, my question is, to get these Tokens you need to donate (for the Platinum Track)? Or these THREE Tokens will be in the Gold Track (free), thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 210 ★★

Jax confirmed on another post that the tokens will be on the Platinum (paid) track.

Thanks!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,455 ★★★★★
    Seenk said:

Jax confirmed on another post that the tokens will be on the Platinum (paid) track.

Thanks!
    I belive he said it's actually 3 tracks this year. 1 token on each track.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,514 ★★★★★

Paid track, $30 last year. Was $10 the year before. We’ll see what inflation brings.

Jax did say it was going to be paid one time this year instead of each month, so I could see it dropping to 25, but I’m prepared to be disappointed.
    Wasn’t that an option if you buy it ahead of time? I’m assuming there’s a discount that disappears for the indecisive.
  • Options
    RyanStecken2204RyanStecken2204 Posts: 30
    Will the platinumpool pieces only be for a 6* ?Because im missing 1 piece for the 5* one so I would like to get that one.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Will the platinumpool pieces only be for a 6* ?Because im missing 1 piece for the 5* one so I would like to get that one.

There will most likely be both with the gold track probably having 5* pieces and the platinum track having 6*.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,978 ★★★★★
    what prog level do you need to be to get Platpool, cuz I've got 2 pieces for him and I wondered whether I need to be Uncollected or something to get him as I can't see the crystal in the store like I used to be able to, even though I'm still Conqueror.
  • Options
    RyanStecken2204RyanStecken2204 Posts: 30
    There will most likely be both with the gold track probably having 5* pieces and the platinum track having 6*.

Was it like that with previous double tracks?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,525 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Event starting on Friday. Whose ready? 🤣
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Isn't this event suppose to drop today or next Wednesday? 🤣

Friday.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★
    I thought on the stream it said this event was starting July 19th?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,514 ★★★★★

I thought on the stream it said this event was starting July 19th?

I remember hearing the 21st on stream