**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG bug

So I lost a match with the last round of it was vs Rintrah as a defender. Then I started another search for another match up. I won the 1st round, won the second round and the loading window came up expecting to show I won. Instead it returned me to last match I lost and was in a round vs Rintrah again, after 2 seconds loading window came up again and returned me to the current match I was about to win as I just defeated omega sentinel on the second round, omega sentinel showed full hp and it looked like the start of the round all over again. Loading window came up again, this time for 3 minutes, after waiting for it it returned me to the lobby saying I lost because I abandoned the match, wth is that bs.

Comments

• Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    Same thing keeps happening to me. Really aggravating especially when it helps someone win and move up even tho they shouldn’t be, but are because of free wins
  • Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Idk man, I guess I can't be mad. Looks like it's happening to everybody, I suspect I may have won couple match ups the same way. Time was left to expire, not a single drop of hp taken from my champs, I guess that should be it.
  • Options
    Hilp updatis